Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fact or Fiction: LeBron James is and will always be Robin as opposed to being Batman? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=240921)

ANetsVinSanity15 12-01-2011 12:29 PM

Fact or Fiction: LeBron James is and will always be Robin as opposed to being Batman?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXq0_...eature=related

This is old but how many of you agree with the fact that LeBron James is made for the SportsCenter highlight but the bigger the pressure the more he blows it?

I always thought Skip was a hater and he comes off as a hater he made some really good points.

Lebron23 12-01-2011 12:30 PM

Re: Fact or Fiction: LeBron James is and will always be Robin as opposed to being Batman?

Skip Bayless is an idiot.

Mr. Incredible 12-01-2011 12:31 PM

Re: Fact or Fiction: LeBron James is and will always be Robin as opposed to being Batman?

OP, you made your first mistake by listening to that baboon.

Lebron23 12-01-2011 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
OP, you made your first mistake by listening to that baboon.

Bayless don't know $hit about basketball, boxing and football.

Mr. Incredible 12-01-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lebron23
Bayless don't know $hit about basketball, boxing and football.

He's constantly going back on what he says too. The dude is an idiot. Stephen A owns him everytime.

I.R.Beast 12-01-2011 12:55 PM

This is your batman Lebron23

Rnbizzle 12-01-2011 12:56 PM

Disagree. Has nobody besides me watched Lebron James throughout his career thusfar? I mean, the kinda 4th quarters he's played in Cleveland, some were nothing short of amazing.

Bigsmoke 12-01-2011 12:57 PM

nobody's Robin but the Heat is Wade's headquarters

ShaqAttack3234 12-01-2011 01:05 PM

Lebron has never been "Robin" or a sidekick.

And yeah, Skip Bayless is an idiot, as evidenced by him leaving Lebron and Dwight out of his top 5 players list, and using this "clutch gene" nonsense to support whatever his agenda is at the moment. For example, I like Melo, but he talks about how clutch Melo is for 1 good playoff run and some regular season performances, yet Lebron has had a playoff run that stomps all over Melo's '09 and plenty of regular season games where he has taken over late as well as 4th quarters, yet, those don't count when it's Lebron.

The fact is, Skip Bayless is around to do one thing. Say provocative things to piss people off. Nobody should take him seriously. Just listen to his arguments against Aaron Rodgers current season. Nobody could be stupid enough to think points like that are valid, probably not even Skip.

LBJ 23 12-01-2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
Disagree. Has nobody besides me watched Lebron James throughout his career thusfar? I mean, the kinda 4th quarters he's played in Cleveland, some were nothing short of amazing.

People set him standards which even God himself wouldn't be able to fullfil. I'm not saying that every 4th quarter he played till now was perfect, but people judge and label his career based on games which can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

Legends66NBA7 12-01-2011 01:14 PM

Why do people continue to cite Skip Bayless?

I think it's obvious what his agenda...

shootingcomets 12-01-2011 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANetsVinSanity15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXq0_...eature=related

This is old but how many of you agree with the fact that LeBron James is made for the SportsCenter highlight but the bigger the pressure the more he blows it?

I always thought Skip was a hater and he comes off as a hater he made some really good points.

I'm sorry but the fact that you're using Skip Bayless as reason means that you don't think for yourself and cannot be taken seriously

Seriously how does that guy still have a job. I can get paid to talk on TV about some "clutch gene" bogus crap that I just made up on my toilet break as well

G-Funk 12-01-2011 01:55 PM

Yes i was saying that way before watching skip bayless say that.

He has the talent of a batman but the minf of a robin

stallionaire 12-01-2011 01:57 PM

Skip Bayless doesn't know anything about basketball. He's an entertaining football mind but all his basketball knowledge is based off weird 'vibes' and gut feelings he has about certain players and their ability.

DaPerceive 12-01-2011 02:01 PM

People need to stop acting like there has to be a Robin in every team. Wade and Lebron are Superman and Batman. Because they are Superman and Batman, neither of these two will ever win a regular season MVP ever again in their career.