Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Clippers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Chris Paul a Clipper, Gordon/Kaman/Aminu/Minny Pick Out (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=243223)

qrich 12-14-2011 08:05 PM

Chris Paul a Clipper, Gordon/Kaman/Aminu/Minny Pick Out
 
The Los Angeles Clippers today acquired four-time NBA All-Star Chris Paul from the New Orleans Hornets in exchange for Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, Al-Farouq Aminu and the 2012 first round draft selection the Clippers acquired from the Minnesota Timberwolves in 2005. The Clippers will also receive two future second round draft picks to complete the trade.

The 2006 NBA Rookie of the Year brings career averages of 18.7 points, 9.9 assists, 4.6 rebounds, 2.4 steals in 37.1 minutes over his six-year NBA career. A career 47.1 percent shooter from the field, Paul, 26, is also a 35.9 percent 3-point shooter and has made 85.3 percent of his free throws.



Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=8838#ixzz1gddy88nJ

-----

What are we going to do with Bledsoe, Mo, Paul AND Billups?

T-Low 12-14-2011 08:27 PM

Re: Chris Paul a Clipper, Gordon/Kaman/Aminu/Minny Pick Out
 
I have been hearing rumbles of Mo being traded if the trade ever went down. Billups will most likely slip to the 2 for a pretty small back court. Other than that, I have no idea what is going to happen.

Al Thornton 12-14-2011 09:44 PM

Re: Chris Paul a Clipper, Gordon/Kaman/Aminu/Minny Pick Out
 
at the very least they kept bledsoe. need to attempt a trade with williams for either a center or shooting guard. billups, foye, gomes, and thompkins should be fine as backups, they just need three more players. finding someone to start in place of gordon is gonna be really tough.

qrich 12-14-2011 10:00 PM

Re: Chris Paul a Clipper, Gordon/Kaman/Aminu/Minny Pick Out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Thornton
at the very least they kept bledsoe. need to attempt a trade with williams for either a center or shooting guard. billups, foye, gomes, and thompkins should be fine as backups, they just need three more players. finding someone to start in place of gordon is gonna be really tough.


Sign Crawford.

Deal Mo Gotti for a big man.

qrich 12-14-2011 10:14 PM

Re: Chris Paul a Clipper, Gordon/Kaman/Aminu/Minny Pick Out
 
Rumors have it Ariza is included in a swap for Mo Will

Al Thornton 12-14-2011 10:23 PM

Re: Chris Paul a Clipper, Gordon/Kaman/Aminu/Minny Pick Out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by qrich
Rumors have it Ariza is included in a swap for Mo Will


i need to see this. i can't find anything. they said it was added to trade talks yesterday, but see nothing on it after trade was agreed to.

T-Low 12-14-2011 10:27 PM

Re: Chris Paul a Clipper, Gordon/Kaman/Aminu/Minny Pick Out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by qrich
Rumors have it Ariza is included in a swap for Mo Will


That would very much solve a piece to this riddle. Ariza is a decent player and he never wanted to be traded away from LA so maybe this way he can come back to LA but with a vengeance haha....Maybe as a backup center they can pick up Pryzbilla, Ilgauskus, Dampier or even Etan Thomas...

qrich 12-14-2011 10:27 PM

Re: Chris Paul a Clipper, Gordon/Kaman/Aminu/Minny Pick Out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Thornton
i need to see this. i can't find anything. they said it was added to trade talks yesterday, but see nothing on it after trade was agreed to.


ech0 told me he saw it on twitter. I see no reason he'd just make it up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Low
That would very much solve a piece to this riddle. Ariza is a decent player and he never wanted to be traded away from LA so maybe this way he can come back to LA but with a vengeance haha....Maybe as a backup center they can pick up Pryzbilla, Ilgauskus, Dampier or even Etan Thomas...


I didn't think of Pryz, he would be solid. Pachulia as well since we need to be realistic here.

T-Low 12-14-2011 10:31 PM

Re: Chris Paul a Clipper, Gordon/Kaman/Aminu/Minny Pick Out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by qrich
ech0 told me he saw it on twitter. I see no reason he'd just make it up.


That were the rumors last night before this trade went down. I don't know if it is actually going on now.

qrich 12-14-2011 10:40 PM

Re: Chris Paul a Clipper, Gordon/Kaman/Aminu/Minny Pick Out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Low
That were the rumors last night before this trade went down. I don't know if it is actually going on now.


Guess the info was wrong then. Oh well.

qrich 12-15-2011 11:35 AM

Re: Chris Paul a Clipper, Gordon/Kaman/Aminu/Minny Pick Out
 
Apparently the Clippers also received a tpe in the deal valued at about $3.8 mil. Jordan Hill would be a decent pick up with it.

qrich 12-15-2011 03:06 PM

Re: Chris Paul a Clipper, Gordon/Kaman/Aminu/Minny Pick Out
 

qrich 12-15-2011 03:35 PM

Re: Chris Paul a Clipper, Gordon/Kaman/Aminu/Minny Pick Out
 
[IMG] Entering training facility[/IMG]

Fiasco 12-15-2011 04:02 PM

Re: Chris Paul a Clipper, Gordon/Kaman/Aminu/Minny Pick Out
 
Still pretty hungover after the trade. Drank too much... was so upset we traded Gordon. I hope to god CP3 is as good as we've made him out to be, because if he isn't, well... shit is going to get really ugly.

qrich 12-15-2011 08:37 PM

Re: Chris Paul a Clipper, Gordon/Kaman/Aminu/Minny Pick Out
 






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy