Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What team do you really hateand why...besides Denver, of course. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24618)

Amigo 01-04-2007 11:38 AM

What team do you really hateand why...besides Denver, of course.

I hate the Bobcats. Ernie Bickerstaff is a dirty coach. I don't know if anybody saw this but in the last game against them Marbury was pulling up for a three pointer and it was in front of the Bobcats bench and right when he got in mid air Bickerstaff ran right behind him as if to distract him while in shot. Nonetheless he made the basket and we won the game but that was some dirty antics. Especially from a coach. That was low. I can't wait for the upcoming game against them.

shafir 01-04-2007 06:41 PM

I hate the Craptors because their fans are such homers, and also, its fun hating the Craptors.

The Italian 01-04-2007 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shafir
I hate the Craptors because their fans are such homers, and also, its fun hating the Craptors.

I'm not trying to start an argument but you can't honestly say that Knick fans aren't homers either.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 01-04-2007 09:32 PM

I don't hate the raptors as a team, i just don't like the fans to much. You can't hate a team because the fans.

A Team i really don't care about is the bulls.

knickscity 01-04-2007 11:01 PM

i hate the Spurs because i hate tim duncan whining crying OVERRATED tail.
I hated them before that especially when they tanked their season to draft THE WHINER.

knickscity 01-04-2007 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Italian
I'm not trying to start an argument but you can't honestly say that Knick fans aren't homers either.

How many teams do you root for?

The Italian 01-05-2007 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickscity
How many teams do you root for?

1. Raptors
2. Pheonix
3. Bobcats

and to some extent New Jersey and Denver. Obviously Toronto is my favourite though.

Rameek 01-05-2007 01:05 AM

Quote:

1. Raptors
2. Pheonix
3. Bobcats

and to some extent New Jersey and Denver.

imho you are only allowed to have one team...
i am not a fan of players from other teams but i respect abilities of other players from other teams...
I have the Knicks, Jets, Yankees, Rangers...
fawk the giants nets islanders mets

Amigo 01-05-2007 01:15 AM

So you're a Knicks fan? Maybe your the kind that shows up when they win. When they lose your some other teams fan.

Amigo 01-05-2007 01:17 AM

The guys here from this board are going to love what you just said about the Giants. Wait 'til the morn.

Amigo 01-05-2007 01:17 AM

The Giants will own the Sheagles this weekend. The biggest Sheagle of them all, Jeff Gaycia, will have his WORST game ever. He is a back packin' fudge lover, that's what the T.O. (team obliterator) said after leaving the Niners.

knickscity 01-05-2007 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rameek
imho you are only allowed to have one team...
i am not a fan of players from other teams but i respect abilities of other players from other teams...
I have the Knicks, Jets, Yankees, Rangers...
fawk the giants nets islanders mets

i agree 100%

knickscity 01-05-2007 05:55 AM

Quote:

1. Raptors
2. Pheonix
3. Bobcats

and to some extent New Jersey and Denver. Obviously Toronto is my favourite though.

No way!!! Bandwagoneer is it's finest!!!! A division rival!!!! I'll never root for anyone else but the knicks. Everthing else is just entertainment. Now other pro sports include Jets, Rangers, Yankees, and unfortunately St. Johns Bball.

shafir 01-05-2007 08:51 AM

Quote:

Its true, many Knick fans are homers, but IMO they dont seem as annoying as Raptor fans, GoRapz for one is an annoying bastard, but thats just me :confusedshrug:

shafir 01-05-2007 08:52 AM

My favorite team in the NBA are the Knicks obviously, in the NFL, the Giants, the MLB, the Yankees, NCAAB, St.Johns, NCAAF, Notre Dame, NHL, the Rangers.