Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   To 49ers fans. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249156)

BMOGEFan 01-23-2012 08:29 PM

To 49ers fans.

Do you guys want Kyle Williams out of town?

The second fumble I can forgive because that actually happens. But the first one was a bonehead move. I mean if you have no intent on catching the ball, run the F away from it...don't dance around it like you are trying to grind some ass.

ALBballer 01-23-2012 10:07 PM

Re: To 49ers fans.

Yes. Williams has shown some potential to be a #2 or #3 WR in the league but I don't care if he becomes the next Steve Smith, you can't have him on the roster next season. I don't see how you can bring back someone that single-handedly lost the game for you? How do his teammates even look at him or interact with him? He's like the giant elephant in the room. You can try to ignore what he did and try to move on but he will always be known as the guy that fcked up the Niners chances to make the Superbowl.

Both sides need a fresh start. Part of me says to keep him because he might have a chip on his shoulder and may perform well, but I would cut him and make him the scapegoat.

Cut him. Cut him naoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:rant

ALBballer 01-23-2012 10:11 PM

BTW all these idiots that wish harm to the guy are fcking losers. It's a fcking game. Ye I'm a bit annoyed but it's just a fcking game. No person should get so worked up to wish harm on an athlete for making a mistake.

:rolleyes:

west_tip 01-23-2012 10:34 PM

I was rooting for the 9ers yesterday but after the classless way that fanbase has dogged KW they can **** themselves.

KW keep your head up, hope you go on to have a great career away from SF, hope they go 0-16 next year.

BMOGEFan 01-23-2012 10:58 PM

I also don't condone the death threats to him, but nonetheless, he is a bonehead.

He should be out of the 9ers and out of the league. This guy is a moron.

DMV2 01-23-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALBballer
Williams has shown some potential to be a #2 or #3 WR in the league ...

Cut him. Cut him naoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:rant

You keep him because of that! If he's valuable, you keep him.

It'd be really stupid if his teammates keep on piling at him like you said, which I doubt they would. They're professionals, they're grown ups. He's probably his own worst critic right now anyway.

DMV2 01-23-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMOGEFan

The second fumble I can forgive because that actually happens. But the first one was a bonehead move. I mean if you have no intent on catching the ball, run the F away from it...don't dance around it like you are trying to grind some ass.

He wanted to return it but the ball had a bad bounce.

L8k3r5 01-23-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west_tip
I was rooting for the 9ers yesterday but after the classless way that fanbase has dogged KW they can **** themselves.

KW keep your head up, hope you go on to have a great career away from SF, hope they go 0-16 next year.

:no:

west_tip 01-23-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L8k3r5
:no:

Dude, normally I like the 9ers to do well but on twitter earlier I saw a guy had wished KW to "die of aids". WTF? Its a game, nobody died.

I will never root for that team ever again under any circumstance. Sorry, nothing personal but throwing that kid under the bus when the 9er offense couldnt get the job done on 3rd down, come on - they werent gonna win the SB with Smith anyways so why turn a young kid into a hate figure?

sunsfan1357 01-23-2012 11:54 PM

SF fans are quick to turn to the death threat card. See: Scott Cousins (who is even a resident of SF).

imdaman99 01-24-2012 12:07 AM

he is free to the join the giants next year. after all, he was their mvp yesterday

:lol but obviously the kid has talent. if the worst is behind him, he will be a good player

DirtySanchez 01-24-2012 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west_tip

This....I like the inner team but the fan base is ass.

Timmy D for MVP 01-24-2012 04:21 PM

Naw I'd like to keep him. He's turned out to be anice little prospect and we need depth at the position anyway.

Truth is that if you handle your business the other 59:55 of the game those 5 seconds become wholly irrelevant. I understand needing a scapegoat but in time the hurt of the loss will pass and then we'll be like: "Fuck I wish we still had Williams on our team we have no recievers."

This is a team that understands that. They know the TEAM wins and loses not just one guy. So I don't think it'd be a locker room issue.

Now those fans who are threatening violence need to wake the fuck up!!! It's a game! A game that all of us thought months ago they had no business being in. You're an embarrassment to yourself, your family, your friends, and we as a fan base. Take that shit somewhere else because we do not want you as a SF 49'er fan. Grow up, I cried when I was 10 watching the A's lose, now I'm an adult and I watch that loss and say: "Bummer." and then go back to the rest of my life.

Ridiculous. :mad:

JMT 01-24-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMOGEFan

He's a 2nd year pro who handled a grand total of 6 punts all season. Forced into duty by Ginn's injury.

Kid has held his head up and taken accountability for what happened. He's a nice prospect at WR and, after watching that inept offense, god knows they need that.

Why aren't people piling on the 7th year, former #1 overall pick QB who couldn't complete 50% of his passes (not that he's much better than that usually) and made one lousy play after another when it mattered most?

People talking about "forgiving" him or "wanting him gone" appear to have never played a team sport at any level of importance.

People are idiots.

BrooklynZoo 01-24-2012 11:46 PM

anyone who threatens or wishes death on any sports player because of a mistake they made in the game is a loser who needs to get a life