Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Sasha Vujacic On The Euroleague: "It's really good." (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=252254)

Euroleague 02-16-2012 11:25 AM

Sasha Vujacic On The Euroleague: "It's really good."
 
http://www.euroleague.net/features/f...c-anadolu-efes

Hello Sasha! Efes has played already against Madrid, Maccabi, CSKA, Olympiacos... how strong do you find the Euroleague, is it better than you expected?
Matej Podvrsnik, Slovenia

"It's really good. A very high level of basketball and honestly, I expected what I saw. I think that we faced many good teams and we were up for a lot of tough challenges.

chains5000 02-16-2012 11:34 AM

Re: Sasha Vujacic On The Euroleague: "It's really good."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Euroleague
http://www.euroleague.net/features/f...c-anadolu-efes

Hello Sasha! Efes has played already against Madrid, Maccabi, CSKA, Olympiacos... how strong do you find the Euroleague, is it better than you expected?
Matej Podvrsnik, Slovenia

"It's really good. A very high level of basketballand honestly, I expected what I saw. I think that we faced many good teams and we were up for a lot of tough challenges.

C'mon... everybody knows Euroleague's a great competition. No need for a thread.

Euroleague 02-16-2012 01:24 PM

Re: Sasha Vujacic On The Euroleague: "It's really good."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chains5000
C'mon... everybody knows Euroleague's a great competition. No need for a thread.


Apparently, you have never visited the NBA general forum. Because according to all the posters there, the Euroleague is a minor league, that is worse than the NCAA.

chains5000 02-16-2012 04:51 PM

Re: Sasha Vujacic On The Euroleague: "It's really good."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Euroleague
Apparently, you have never visited the NBA general forum. Because according to all the posters there, the Euroleague is a minor league, that is worse than the NCAA.

Forget that... ACB Cup's play now

Fiba basketball 02-17-2012 06:35 PM

Re: Sasha Vujacic On The Euroleague: "It's really good."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chains5000
Forget that... ACB Cup's play now

When are the semifinals of cup ? I just watched Real Fuenlabrada it was a great game .

ballashotcalla 02-22-2012 03:04 AM

Re: Sasha Vujacic On The Euroleague: "It's really good."
 
I don't think Sharapova wants in on this.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy