Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What happened to the Garden? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=253066)

BrooklynZoo 02-22-2012 12:58 AM

What happened to the Garden?

We used to boo (and sometimes cheer) guys like Reggie Miller, Michael Jordan, etc. and I can't remember if we had MVP chants for anyone...

Today, we boo Kris Humphries, and a rookie named Isaiah Thomas as if we have any reason to...as if they were long time nemesis' like a Miller, or a member of the 90's Heat squad. Opposing players used to have to earn their boo's on our floor..On top of that we have a new MVP chant every few months (i fear the day Novak gets MVP chants).

I know most of you don't mind it but it's so fairweather these days and I guess times change. I still love the DE-FENSE chant down the stretch of a tight game though.

Just had to vent :facepalm

BrooklynZoo 02-22-2012 01:10 AM

Re: What happened to the Garden?

at least i haven't had to hear that Melo chant this year..

Sarcastic 02-22-2012 01:33 AM

10 years of bullshit is what happened.

franchize 02-22-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
We used to boo (and sometimes cheer) guys like Reggie Miller, Michael Jordan, etc. and I can't remember if we had MVP chants for anyone...

Today, we boo Kris Humphries, and a rookie named Isaiah Thomas as if we have any reason to...as if they were long time nemesis' like a Miller, or a member of the 90's Heat squad. Opposing players used to have to earn their boo's on our floor..On top of that we have a new MVP chant every few months (i fear the day Novak gets MVP chants).

I know most of you don't mind it but it's so fairweather these days and I guess times change. I still love the DE-FENSE chant down the stretch of a tight game though.

Just had to vent :facepalm

Normally,I'd agree with you. But after agreeing to watch an episode of the Kardashians with my wife, I realize why women hate him so much. Who would have thought you could watch that show and HE be the biggest douche out of all of them. He's a str8 d!ckhead. I don't get the Isaiah Thomas booing. I guess because he was named after Zeke.

BrooklynZoo 03-15-2012 05:30 PM

mike woodson chant at the garden last night:facepalm

i wouldnt be surprised if we have a fire woodson chant in the near future:confusedshrug:

redrich2000 03-15-2012 07:10 PM

Basketball fans should sing songs like soccer fans do. Stat is just crying out for a song to the tune of the Dean Martin classic That's Amore.

Rameek 03-16-2012 09:03 AM

All the goodwill from Linsanity has been destroyed, I wished the Knicks team could have taken that fame and love worldwide to something great. I hate that it was sabotaged.

Stat had MVP chants last year when he lead the team the first few months.