Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   AI is a loser (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25359)

IamtheWalrus 01-09-2007 11:36 PM

AI is a loser
 
look at his progress in Denver. If he had a 10 year career in denver and his team performed the way it has been doing now, he would also demand a trade

from the looks of this,

philly losing was entirely his fault. glad we got rid of him.

geeWiz15 01-09-2007 11:39 PM

he doesn't exactly have a team right now. the Nuggets were mediocre when Melo and JR were active.

gts 01-09-2007 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamtheWalrus
look at his progress in Denver. If he had a 10 year career in denver and his team performed the way it has been doing now, he would also demand a trade

from the looks of this,

philly losing was entirely his fault. glad we got rid of him.


i think your larry brown underoos are to tight...

Glove_20 01-09-2007 11:41 PM

AI is a guy who just doesn't fit into teams because of how he plays and most likely won't win a title and is going to get a lot of teams losses...


AI just is not a winner...its his style of play

bigkingsfan 01-09-2007 11:44 PM

I didn't know a loser could carry his team to the NBA finals.

Glove_20 01-09-2007 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
I didn't know a loser could carry his team to the NBA finals.

Once in a weak east

His style of play isn't meant to get wins...But that year he was just so good, his losing style of play wasn't strong as how well he played, coaching, and defensive structure of the team...

IamtheWalrus 01-09-2007 11:49 PM

when he went to the finals, it was a supporting cast that didn't do anyting but get boards and play d.

its nearly impossible to get a team together like that.

GOBB 01-09-2007 11:53 PM

I'd like to know who is in Denver that AI is playing with from you kids.

*waits*

Glove_20 01-09-2007 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
I'd like to know who is in Denver that AI is playing with from you kids.

*waits*

Doesn't matter

The way he plays, he isn't going to get a lot of wins

IamtheWalrus 01-09-2007 11:55 PM

even playing with KG, AI would flop

he might as well play by himself.

nugsfreak 01-09-2007 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geeWiz15
he doesn't exactly have a team right now. the Nuggets were mediocre when Melo and JR were active.

a team that was seven games above .500 is medicore? I thought that medicore meant that a team was right around .500 or a little below .500.

Glove_20 01-09-2007 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamtheWalrus
even playing with KG, AI would flop

he might as well play by himself.

Agreed

IamtheWalrus 01-09-2007 11:57 PM

everyone here agrees AI is better than melo.

so in actuality, they are substituting Melo for a better player in AI.

but even with this better player substitution, AI still manages to crash a team.

nugsfreak 01-09-2007 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glove_20
Doesn't matter

The way he plays, he isn't going to get a lot of wins



well I like that y'all are not giving the nuggets anychance. all that means is that the nuggets have something to prove and little or no pressure on thim. I think that makes the nuggets a very dangerous team.

nugsfreak 01-09-2007 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamtheWalrus
everyone here agrees AI is better than melo.

so in actuality, they are substituting Melo for a better play in AI.

but even with this better player substitution, AI still manages to crash a team.

are uy really that clueless? i think it's quite funny.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy