Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WTF Clippers offense and WTF Vinny Del Negro (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=253872)

BEAST Griffin 02-29-2012 01:01 AM

WTF Clippers offense and WTF Vinny Del Negro

Griffin was tearing the Timberwolves apart when he got the ball. Then the Clippers decide to pretty much ignore him in the 2nd half. WTF??

Not the first time this season the Clippers offense randomly starts to act like he's invisible.

Games almost ALWAYS goes better for the Clippers when they run it through Blake a lot. He draws doubles and even triples sometimes and is a very good passer.

Oh, and Vinny Del Negro has got to be the worst coach in the NBA. Why doesn't he tell his guys to give it to Blake when he's been ripping them apart when he got the ball?

And his rotations are absolute garbage. Not to mention his late game plans.

stallionaire 02-29-2012 01:02 AM

Re: WTF Clippers offense and WTF Vinny Del Negro

Give the f.ucking Timberwolves credit.

Did you see what Beasley and Williams did? What coach can stop that when they're that hot? Fu.cking Clippers homers....

StroShow4 02-29-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stallionaire

Did you see what Beasley and Williams did? What coach can stop that when they're that hot? Fu.cking Clippers homers....

OP said nothing about defense.

Clippersfan86 02-29-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Wolves deserve a ton of credit. They blew out a good team on the road. That being said.... Clippers played like sh** and got outcoached BAD.

qrich 02-29-2012 01:03 AM

I'd take Dunleavy back right now to be honest. He would do wonders for Blake, especially with Paul at the helms, ala Cassell & Brand. And on the defensive end, our guys would improve greatly. Only issue would be his micromanaging on the offensive end

BEAST Griffin 02-29-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Clippers could've at least kept up with the scoring if it wasn't for Del Negro's garbage plans and the offense ignoring Blake.

He was hot too.

Clippersfan86 02-29-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qrich
I'd take Dunleavy back right now to be honest. He would do wonders for Blake, especially with Paul at the helms, ala Cassell & Brand. And on the defensive end, our guys would improve greatly. Only issue would be his micromanaging on the offensive end

I agree.... I'd take Dumbleavy back at this point. At least we know he would dump to Griffin nonstop.

BEAST Griffin 02-29-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StroShow4

This.

qrich 02-29-2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
I agree.... I'd take Dumbleavy back at this point. At least we know he would dump to Griffin nonstop.

Yup, plus, it seemed we always filled the bench out with better players than these days. Guys like Quinton Ross (wouldn't mind him as our starting SG instead of Foye, even right now, to be honest, due to his excellence on defense), James Singleton, Fred Jones, Mike Taylor, Matt Barnes, Bobby Simmons, Zeljko Rebraca, Steve Novak and so on are better backups on nearly everyone on the Clips bench sans Mo Gotti and Kenyon.

Celtics4ever 02-29-2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Rubio sucks. Hyped up for no damn reason.

Pushxx 02-29-2012 01:09 AM

Foye is so bad. Clippers need Ray Allen badly. Would be perfect cause he doesn't need shots.

FireDavidKahn 02-29-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celtics4ever

:oldlol:

ZenMaster 02-29-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StroShow4

Quote:

And his rotations are absolute garbage.

Quote:

Clippers need Ray Allen badly. Would be perfect cause he doesn't need shots.

What is that even supposed to mean? One of the best 3pt shooters ever doesn't need shots?:wtf:

BEAST Griffin 02-29-2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86

Griffin was scoring at will and getting defenders in foul trouble left and right. It makes no sense that they don't continue to feed him.

What the hell is wrong with the Clippers? Why even have him on the floor when he's being ignored?

So frustrating.

stallionaire 02-29-2012 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celtics4ever

LOL good one