Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I love to see the Knicks fail. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255534)

dak121 03-13-2012 07:13 AM

I love to see the Knicks fail.
 
Goes back 20+ years to the days of MJ dunking on Ewing, Scottie dunking on Ewing, Charles Smith, sticking it to Pat Riley.

Long may their shitty-ass play continue. Paying 35 million per year to Carmelo/Amare :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Glide2keva 03-13-2012 07:16 AM

Re: I love to see the Knicks fail.
 
This.

Abe Frohman 03-13-2012 06:20 PM

Re: I love to see the Knicks fail.
 
Remember Linsanity? That was cool for the 7 days it happened, I love witnessing knicks fans lie to themselves and believe they're on the rise as they run their mouths only to have reality step in, deal a harsh blow to their egos crushing their hopes and delusions of grandeur as they return to the mediocrity they can boast as the only thing they're good at as an organization. Melo and Amare...lol GTFOHWTBS

dak121 03-13-2012 07:28 PM

Re: I love to see the Knicks fail.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Frohman
Remember Linsanity? That was cool for the 7 days it happened, I love witnessing knicks fans lie to themselves and believe they're on the rise as they run their mouths only to have reality step in, deal a harsh blow to their egos crushing their hopes and delusions of grandeur as they return to the mediocrity they can boast as the only thing they're good at as an organization. Melo and Amare...lol GTFOHWTBS


They're the most fraudulent organization in all of sports. They get tons of hype every season with an overpaid roster full of 'stars' that can only win on a video game.

"Marquee" franchises don't go nearly a decade without making the playoffs in a league where more than half the teams get in.

I honestly despise them more than the Heat.

Crystallas 03-13-2012 08:19 PM

Re: I love to see the Knicks fail.
 
While there are still some douche Knick fans, I don't see the rivalry holding more than a spark of relativity anymore. It's just a different era, different players. Twas amazing though, to see the 90s Bulls Knicks go head to head.

Heck, I think Bulls vs Pat Riley is the real rivalry. :)

nightprowler10 03-14-2012 12:26 AM

Re: I love to see the Knicks fail.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dak121
They're the most fraudulent organization in all of sports. They get tons of hype every season with an overpaid roster full of 'stars' that can only win on a video game.

"Marquee" franchises don't go nearly a decade without making the playoffs in a league where more than half the teams get in.

I honestly despise them more than the Heat.

I think you just described the Cubs for the most part.

Go Getter 03-14-2012 01:47 AM

Re: I love to see the Knicks fail.
 
....goes back to that fake ass foul call on Hubert Davis:mad:

dak121 03-14-2012 09:38 AM

Re: I love to see the Knicks fail.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nightprowler10
I think you just described the Cubs for the most part.


Probably. Thank goodness I'm a White Sox fan. That new MLB video game commercial with the Cubs winning the World Series is embarassing.

But honestly, both Chicago baseball teams suck right now. It might be a decade before the White Sox make the postseason again. But at least I have 2005.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy