Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   This team goes... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257004)

Scoooter 03-23-2012 10:41 PM

This team goes...

..as Jared Jeffries does. Discuss. Also Melo sucks.

knickscity 03-23-2012 11:02 PM

Re: This team goes...

Well you know I have always supported Jared Jeffries, but I wouldn't put the loss on him not being there on the court.

Clutch 03-24-2012 04:13 AM

I read somewhere that the Knicks are 8-0 when Jared Jeffries plays more than 25 minutes.

Bano114 03-24-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutch
I read somewhere that the Knicks are 8-0 when Jared Jeffries plays more than 25 minutes.

And I've seen with my own 2 eyes the last few years the Knicks finish with horrible records, with Jeffries playing more then 25 minutes.

What's your point? I still dont see him as someone who is irreplaceable.

franchize 03-24-2012 10:28 AM

I actually agree, but not because Jeffries is good. When Jeffries is out, it means Novak or Harrelson have to play in the front court. As much as I despise Jeffries, he is clearly better than they are defensively. Furthermore, if either of them are on the court, there will b no penetrate a dish opportunities in the paint. While Jeffries misses layups routinely, Josh n Steve dont even step foot inside the arc. This is why I advocated getting a guy like Ryan Hollins or Boris Diaw.

Clutch 03-24-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franchize
I actually agree, but not because Jeffries is good. When Jeffries is out, it means Novak or Harrelson have to play in the front court. As much as I despise Jeffries, he is clearly better than they are defensively. Furthermore, if either of them are on the court, there will b no penetrate a dish opportunities in the paint. While Jeffries misses layups routinely, Josh n Steve dont even step foot inside the arc. This is why I advocated getting a guy like Ryan Hollins or Boris Diaw.

Harrellson was awful last night. His defense was horrible and his offense was even worse than Jared's.

franchize 03-24-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Harrellson was awful last night. His defense was horrible and his offense was even worse than Jared's.

Whenever I see him play, three words come to mind. They rhyme with smi smold smou smo:oldlol:

knickscity 03-24-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Jorts looks like a player who hasn't been playing and came back from missing alot of games due to injury.

Oh wait!!

Clutch 03-24-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickscity
Jorts looks like a player who hasn't been playing and came back from missing alot of games due to injury.

Oh wait!!

I'm not saying he sucks and that we should send him to D-League.

I just said he played horrible LAST NIGHT.

He had a lot of good games this season,actually he was our best bench player before he went down.

knickscity 03-24-2012 11:30 AM

:kobe:

Read my post again Clutch.

Clutch 03-24-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickscity
:kobe:

Read my post again Clutch.

I know,my response wasn't really related with your post.

But to be fair,even before the injury he sucked in the paint. He could only shoot threes,other than that he had no offensive game.

Scoooter 03-24-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franchize
Whenever I see him play, three words come to mind. They rhyme with smi smold smou smo:oldlol:

:confusedshrug:

knickscity 03-24-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

I know,my response wasn't really related with your post.

But to be fair,even before the injury he sucked in the paint. He could only shoot threes,other than that he had no offensive game.

We was a solid defender in the post, and he actually can hit a mid range shot.

I didn't like him shooting threes, but hey, we know why that was allowed.

franchize 03-24-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoooter
:confusedshrug:

There was a comedian who said it on a stand up a while back. I forgot his name but he jokes about politics almost like Bill Maher. It's a silly joke. Basically he's saying I told you so but the irony is smi smold smou smo arent real words and it's 4 not 3. Nevermind...it was a cheesy joke anyway. :rolleyes:

Clutch 03-24-2012 06:30 PM

Alan Hahn ‏ @alanhahn
Update on Jared Jeffries: MRI confirmed inflammation in his right knee. He will be out 2 weeks. #Knicks #fb

There goes our season...