Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I just seen Snakes On The Place (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25977)

West-Side 01-13-2007 10:57 PM

I just seen Snakes On The Place

What a waste of an hour and 46 minutes and 53 seconds...I literally starred at my DvD time, such a bad movie. Terrible acting, horrible plot....unrealistic snakes, complete boredom...thought it was a great movie according to many?

Last time I listen to anyone about movies.

DeuceWallaces 01-13-2007 10:58 PM

It was a great movie. I had a lot of fun.

kumquat 01-13-2007 11:01 PM

It's not one you want to watch after the fact. It was just good at the time because everyone was going nuts in the movies.

geeWiz15 01-13-2007 11:02 PM

snakes on a plane is a worthless movie unless you saw it with a large group of friends on opening weekend.

you bought the dvd and watched it by yourself didn't you? dumb.

West-Side 01-13-2007 11:02 PM

Nuts about what, the only fun part was the hot girl with the big ******s and the snake sucking on them early on....even Samuel disappointed me.

West-Side 01-13-2007 11:05 PM

Quote:

you bought the dvd and watched it by yourself didn't you? dumb.

I thought it was going to be a good cuddle movie, but I was wrong. It started out cool with that gangster smashing the guy with a bat, but the snakes seemed so fake in the movie.

KIWI 01-13-2007 11:07 PM

yeah i saw it at the theater with my gal and her cousin man that was too funny i thought i was at a comedy show i think most of the males in there were laughing:oldlol:

geeWiz15 01-13-2007 11:08 PM

I think the best thing about snakes on a plane was that the marketing didn't treat it like a joke, the marketing was all serious, "sit back and enjoy the fright" and making it look like an actual thriller. meanwhile the hype was what made it what it was, making it into a joke that every male between 15-25 saw opening weekend.

geeWiz15 01-13-2007 11:09 PM

by the way what is Snakes On The Place

KIWI 01-13-2007 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by West-Side
Nuts about what, the only fun part was the hot girl with the big ******s and the snake sucking on them early on....even Samuel disappointed me.

:oldlol: and the guy that was takin a piss:oldlol:

West-Side 01-13-2007 11:13 PM

Quote:

by the way what is Snakes On The Place

Exactly, what the hell was that.

BTW, I can't edit the thread title.

Quote:

and the guy that was takin a piss

No that was not funny, I felt that one...I did not laugh at all.

DeuceWallaces 01-13-2007 11:16 PM

Come on, that was good horror. You got a fukin plane, some damn snakes, t!tties, snakes eating tongues, eatin d1cks, eatin' nipples, Samuel talking sh!t, and cussin, unique kills...

It's called Snakes on a Plane. What the hell did you expect?

West-Side 01-13-2007 11:19 PM

Quote:

It's called Snakes on a Plane. What the hell did you expect?

Better acting, better plot, realistic animals, better ending...was that a horror flick? Seemed more like that Soul Plane movie to me.

DeuceWallaces 01-13-2007 11:22 PM

I saw that too. Pretty ridiculous and funny. Snoop on mushrooms flying a plane.

Dude, it's a horror movie. You don't get acting, plot, or realistic effects, and that being said the snakes weren't that bad. They hired the top Snake guy, used more snakes than any film, and you can only expect a modest CGI budget on a pic like this.

Show me the horror movie that lives up to your expectations. These movies are for having fun, laughing, cringing, getting blitzed with your friends, etc.

GoRapz 01-13-2007 11:24 PM

I'm thinking of renting it and watching it with my family.