Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   PG will be a big need for next season (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261338)

dak121 04-28-2012 06:51 PM

PG will be a big need for next season

I'm assuming that Rose won't be back next season. And I don't trust Watson at all as a starter.

Nash, Andre Milller, Crawford, Raymond Felton, etc. Just get someone on a 2 year deal that wants to be on a contender.

ConanRulesNBC 04-28-2012 10:30 PM

Re: PG will be a big need for next season

Go after Nash.

dak121 04-29-2012 02:23 PM

Interesting starting lineup for next year's playoffs

PG Nash
SG Rose
SF Deng
PF Boozer
C Noah

ConanRulesNBC 04-29-2012 02:34 PM

Nash would make perfect sense if he wants to play for a contender. He can come in next season and start until Rose gets healthy. Then he can move to the bench.

Nash on this Bulls team would be sick. Also, imagine how much he can help Rose out with.

Or like dak said by the time Rose gets back move him over to the 2 guard and start both of them. That could be great. Look at what the Clippers did with Chris Paul and Chauncey Billups. Rose and Nash could be really good together.

Crystallas 04-29-2012 10:58 PM

I'd take Nash, if h wanted to come here. I'm about 99% sure he will not sign with the Bulls.

IMO, Kirk is our best option. Which will be weird, but it would still work because he can fill into so many roles and his style would fit Thibs system.

Tenchi Ryu 04-29-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dak121
Interesting starting lineup for next year's playoffs

PG Nash
SG Rose
SF Deng
PF Boozer
C Noah

No

Go Getter 04-29-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
No

This.

Rose is not a SG...he's been oft injured so you want him to guard bigger stronger guys so he can receive more punishment? You'd demote your 23 year old franchise player and crush his confidence for a 40 year old with a bad back that sticks no defense and hasn't led his team to the finals (a better supporting cast too mind you).

ConanRulesisanisdiot. And dak only posts when things go awry. A pair of busters indeed.

Go Getter 04-29-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Nash would make perfect sense if he wants to play for a contender. He can come in next season and start until Rose gets healthy. Then he can move to the bench.

Nash on this Bulls team would be sick. Also, imagine how much he can help Rose out with.

Or like dak said by the time Rose gets back move him over to the 2 guard and start both of them. That could be great. Look at what the Clippers did with Chris Paul and Chauncey Billups. Rose and Nash could be really good together.

:banghead: Jesus Christ, you are stupid.

methusala 04-30-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go Getter
This.

Rose is not a SG...he's been oft injured so you want him to guard bigger stronger guys so he can receive more punishment? You'd demote your 23 year old franchise player and crush his confidence for a 40 year old with a bad back that sticks no defense and hasn't led his team to the finals (a better supporting cast too mind you).

ConanRulesisanisdiot. And dak only posts when things go awry. A pair of busters indeed.

THIS SO HARD.

idizzle 05-01-2012 09:05 PM

I actually wouild like to see Jason Terry come to the Bulls. He has championship experience. He can play both the 1 and 2. Plus, once D-Rose returns from injury Terry can come off the bench as a scorer ala Maun Ginobili.

Upgrayedd 05-01-2012 10:02 PM

Jason Terry would be great. He can start while Rose is out and either he or Rip can move to the bench when Rose comes back. What's Terry's contract like? Is it up after this season?

idizzle 05-02-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
Jason Terry would be great. He can start while Rose is out and either he or Rip can move to the bench when Rose comes back. What's Terry's contract like? Is it up after this season?

Yep.

postmupndunkit 05-03-2012 02:45 PM

Terry will demand too much $. OJ MAYO would be the way to go or NASH if he'd take a pay cut.

REMEMBER we have LOTS OF PEOPLE TO PAY...

Taj
Asik

Who wants to let them walk? Not me.

Warners0 05-04-2012 01:05 PM

you guys got to be kidding me. Rose will be back during the season. Its a 6-9 month injury. He got hurt in April.

Crystallas 05-04-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warners0
you guys got to be kidding me. Rose will be back during the season. Its a 6-9 month injury. He got hurt in April.

:biggums:

Yeah, if this was NBA2k. ACL tear is no joke, especially for a guard.