Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sacramento Kings Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Blow It Up!!! Blow It Up!!! Blow It Up!!! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26298)

Miles and Miles 01-16-2007 10:30 AM

Blow It Up!!! Blow It Up!!! Blow It Up!!!

OK it's time to stop trying. Time for rebuilding. Completely scrap it all. My new starting 5 is...

PG Douby
SG Martin
SF Garcia
PF SAR
C Williams

Bench
Price, Salmons, Williamson, Taylor

Everyone else trade for a young PF and draft picks.

bigboi_baller 01-16-2007 11:02 AM

Who would be your ideal young PF?

Miles and Miles 01-16-2007 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
Who would be your ideal young PF?

I thought about this before and didn't really come up with just one. Anyone we can get for the players that we offer that is quality. Here's a list of youngsters...

Okafor, Biedrins, D. Howard, Granger, Bogut, and Bosh.

BradMiller52 01-16-2007 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles and Miles
I thought about this before and didn't really come up with just one. Anyone we can get for the players that we offer that is quality. Here's a list of youngsters...

Okafor, Biedrins, D. Howard, Granger, Bogut, and Bosh.

Those teams aren't trading those guys. Only way we get the 4 we want is in the draft.

Miles and Miles 01-16-2007 01:22 PM

Which is another reason we start the 5 I listed above.

BradMiller52 01-16-2007 06:44 PM

I actually agree with the topic but we're going to have to take players back in trades too. I would love to see us blow the team up. Trade Ron to Miami for Dorrel Wright(promising young SF with play of athleticism)/James Posey(expiring contract). Trade Bibby somewhere for another expiring contract+pick/young player. Get rid of Miller for an expiring contract/young player. Trade Thomas for Danny Fortson(expiring), than waive Fortson. Then I draft Durant or Brandan Wright, sign Chauncey Billups+Darko. New starting 5: Chauncey/Kevin/Dorrel Wright/Durant/Darko or something like that. Probably actually need a few more vets I guess. Unfortunately our most moveable player may end up being Shareef in a deal to Chitown for PJ Brown+Maybe Chris Duhon or another young player.

Perezident 01-17-2007 12:59 AM

well all i kno is time is winding down! lol and i'm soon about to join targus on this strike how ever i kno there wont be a deal made this season sooo i guess the strike is even more on than it was!! :banghead:

20th!!!

BradMiller52 01-17-2007 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perezident
well all i kno is time is winding down! lol and i'm soon about to join targus on this strike how ever i kno there wont be a deal made this season sooo i guess the strike is even more on than it was!! :banghead:

20th!!!

No.:no: :)

bigboi_baller 01-17-2007 11:00 AM

Quote:

20th!!!

No need to go on strike. :no:

We Kings fans need to stay together to discuss how "wrong" our team is...

LAZYBOY 01-17-2007 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
No need to go on strike. :no:

We Kings fans need to stay together to discuss how "wrong" our team is...

exactly :cheers:

PacerRaptor 01-17-2007 07:43 PM

k honest question guys....are you guys happy with ron artest? you guys seemed so optimistic when he landed in Sac, but I was telling you guys, be careful with him, he wont play good if the team plays ****, hes just a suck like that....how do you guys feel about him?

bigboi_baller 01-17-2007 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
k honest question guys....are you guys happy with ron artest? you guys seemed so optimistic when he landed in Sac, but I was telling you guys, be careful with him, he wont play good if the team plays ****, hes just a suck like that....how do you guys feel about him?

He's ok. He definantly looks like a much better player when the team wins. Because when the team is losing, it gets to his head: he tries to carry the team even though he isn't an offensive star. He needs a superstar to lead the team on the offensive end. Someone he can play off of.

Perezident 01-17-2007 07:51 PM

Quote:

we are happy we made the deal with u guys pacers got rapped in the deal Artest>>>peja

ok honest question how do u guys feel about gettin **** RAPPED!! again!!!! from Goldenstate lmao and how do u feel that now bird has become the new ZEKE lol

its almost like u guys traded harrington peja sjax sarunas powell for :wtf: :lol: Dun Troy McBrick lol and the only sense in th trade IKE???

PacerRaptor 01-17-2007 10:53 PM

Quote:

we are happy we made the deal with u guys pacers got rapped in the deal Artest>>>peja

ok honest question how do u guys feel about gettin **** RAPPED!! again!!!! from Goldenstate lmao and how do u feel that now bird has become the new ZEKE lol

its almost like u guys traded harrington peja sjax sarunas powell for :wtf: :lol: Dun Troy McBrick lol and the only sense in th trade IKE???

you think GS got the better end of the deal?? just shows how much Kings fans know, you guys are a ****in joke, just like your team....trading jackson was probably the best thing pacers did this year, the amount of trouble jackson causes on and off the court isnt worth it...no shock why he has had 5 different teams in the past 6 years...and harrington cant play defense if his life depended on it, probably one of the most inconsistent and overrated players around...the only player i didnt want to lose was Sarunas, he has a lot of potential, but to get Ike, i dont know mind....

bigboi_baller 01-17-2007 10:59 PM

Quote:

you think GS got the better end of the deal?? just shows how much Kings fans know, you guys are a ****in joke, just like your team....trading jackson was probably the best thing pacers did this year, the amount of trouble jackson causes on and off the court isnt worth it...no shock why he has had 5 different teams in the past 6 years...and harrington cant play defense if his life depended on it, probably one of the most inconsistent and overrated players around...the only player i didnt want to lose was Sarunas, he has a lot of potential, but to get Ike, i dont know mind....

No I think it was a good deal for both sides.

Indiana got Murphy who is going to do great on the boards and complements J-ONeal pretty well, along with Diogu who could be really good. Dunleavy couldn't possibly be any worse than Jackson and he's younger and less of a locker room problem.

The Warriors picked up a new big man in harrington, who might fit in better than Murphy (someone that didn't work in Nelson's system) and they got rid of a bad contract in Dunleavy. Jackson is a decent scorer to backup and score enough points (in place of jRich) to keep the Warriors in the game.

Seriously, don't appreciate you calling out Kings fans like that and then insulting us.