Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   LT -vs- Patriots (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26308)

gsxr1kryder 01-16-2007 12:40 PM

LT -vs- Patriots
 
so have ya seen the stuff on sportscenter with L. Thomlinson taking offense to the Patriots celebrating after the game. I watched the segment twice and didn't really ever see what he was talking about "patriots mocking Merrimans Light's out dance".

so do you think this is a case of a player on a losing team taking his frustrations out on the winners, or do you think he has made a good case about the Patriots over celebrating and rubbing it in their faces?

IBLEEDGREEN43 01-16-2007 07:45 PM

the dude should be madder that his team cant win the big game.. more than the pats celebrating.. what a joke...

get the man a tissue

God of BasketBall 01-16-2007 08:11 PM

They did the dance, they tauned the Chargers, they even did the dance in the lockerooms and as they came out the dressing room they screamed "Who turned out the Lights? We did!". Colvin admitted to it. There is a beef with Shawn Merriman and the NE Pats team for his comments at a pep rally.

Tomilson was right to vent the way he did. He is all about class and NE has been acting classless lately when they set the standard, raised the bar and now they are stooping low.

IBLEEDGREEN43 01-16-2007 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God of BasketBall
They did the dance, they tauned the Chargers, they even did the dance in the lockerooms and as they came out the dressing room they screamed "Who turned out the Lights? We did!". Colvin admitted to it. There is a beef with Shawn Merriman and the NE Pats team for his comments at a pep rally.

Tomilson was right to vent the way he did. He is all about class and NE has been acting classless lately when they set the standard, raised the bar and now they are stooping low.



yo i dont know what your talking about.. the chargers were talking trash about the pats all week.. class.. i have no idea what you mean by that.. the chargers have no class.. they are an undisiplined team.. with a horrible coach..

they didnt get the ball to LT enough.. made horrible coaching choices.. and lost the game.. LT is a poor sport.. a man would accept the fact that they blew the game.. and learn from it.. instead.. a few pats players dance and he cries on national tv..

ridiculous

statman32 01-16-2007 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
yo i dont know what your talking about.. the chargers were talking trash about the pats all week.. class.. i have no idea what you mean by that.. the chargers have no class.. they are an undisiplined team.. with a horrible coach..

they didnt get the ball to LT enough.. made horrible coaching choices.. and lost the game.. LT is a poor sport.. a man would accept the fact that they blew the game.. and learn from it.. instead.. a few pats players dance and he cries on national tv..

ridiculous


who on the chargers talked trash all week...please explain...

IBLEEDGREEN43 01-16-2007 11:15 PM

merriman started a chant at a pep rally sayin ' bradyyyy suckssss'.. along with the entire team the week before the game.. they were cocky all week..

that started the beef..

shafir 01-16-2007 11:51 PM

LT just became one of my favorite players.

IBLEEDGREEN43 01-16-2007 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shafir
LT just became one of my favorite players.


LT is amazing.. the chargers couldnt beat the pats.. and that coach is a tool for blowing the game

God of BasketBall 01-17-2007 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
yo i dont know what your talking about.. the chargers were talking trash about the pats all week.. class.. i have no idea what you mean by that.. the chargers have no class.. they are an undisiplined team.. with a horrible coach..

they didnt get the ball to LT enough.. made horrible coaching choices.. and lost the game.. LT is a poor sport.. a man would accept the fact that they blew the game.. and learn from it.. instead.. a few pats players dance and he cries on national tv..

ridiculous


Homers, gotta laugh at them.

IBLEEDGREEN43 01-17-2007 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God of BasketBall
Homers, gotta laugh at them.


pats just made the plays down the stretch.. and the inexperience of the chargers shined.. everybody alive knew when the pats tied it up the game was over..

Cool 01-17-2007 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
merriman started a chant at a pep rally sayin ' bradyyyy suckssss'.. along with the entire team the week before the game.. they were cocky all week..

that started the beef..


Merriman was the only player that talked all week. Nobody said anything about them. Merriman didnt even talk that much. It was one player it was not the whole team. There are one of the classy teams in the NFL. They didnt say squat the Pats said we did but I read every article the only player talking was Merriman and if you heard another player did please back it up with a video clip or an article. Dont say the entire team said that because I watched every press conference because I am a Chargers fan. And all they had to say was we respect them very much for there success. And its gonna be tough game. That is all they said watch the press conferences for all last week and read every boston and san diego article about them game and players. Not once did the it say the Chargers talked trashed. Get your facts right.

AKA AAP 01-17-2007 02:02 AM

Are you kidding? You're basing your ASSumptions of one thing Merriman said in a PEP RALLY? That's a joke. What was he suppose to say? "Okay everyone, this will be a tough game. Both teams will have to play hard and execute. Don't get too excited." Yeah...that will really get the crowd pumped up...some pep really that would of been. :sleeping

JtotheIzzo 01-17-2007 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God of BasketBall
They did the dance, they tauned the Chargers, they even did the dance in the lockerooms and as they came out the dressing room they screamed "Who turned out the Lights? We did!". Colvin admitted to it. There is a beef with Shawn Merriman and the NE Pats team for his comments at a pep rally.

Tomilson was right to vent the way he did. He is all about class and NE has been acting classless lately when they set the standard, raised the bar and now they are stooping low.


sad GOBB, I thought you had more reason.

The Chargers lost, they need to get over it. LT calling out Belichick is pathetic.

The worst of all is Merriman saying ANYTHING, especially mad that people mocked his stupid dance.
you wanna do a gay little dance, you have to expect people to mock it,
falkin roid junkie was probably raging.
If I was Colvin I'd send him a box of popcorn so he can watch the rest of the playoffs, and perhaps some clean syringes so he can get in even better shape for next season.

At the end of the game they should be mad at themselves for stupid penalties and not executing.

This reaction shows they dont have the mental make up to win big games, and they arent champions.

Chargers are a bunch of losers (14-2 and then they go out like suckas, true colors I guess).

Rasheed1 01-17-2007 11:51 AM

Im glad LT ripped belichek and the patriots for being 'classless'

the patriots are always whining about how much class they have and how much respect they dont get...

a few years ago they acted like freddie mitchell was the devil... now they have the nerve pull this bs?

especially belichek..

if he isnt shoving camera men around, then he is fueding with former assistants and acting like pure punk ass....

he deserved to get blasted by a player who he claims he respects

God of BasketBall 01-17-2007 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
sad GOBB, I thought you had more reason.


You have no reason besides your dislike for Merriman. And dont worry because you arent alone. Other fans are doing the same and to me? Its laughable.

Defensive players have thier own celebrations after sacks, big plays, plays for loss or some just celebrate a basic tackle. Thats what Merriman does, he does a lights out dance after a big play. Some fans/players take offence. You in particular. Add to it Merriman was busted for being a roid head even tho there is a defense for why/what happened but no one wants to hear it.

So until you and others put aside the dislike for Merriman and address the issue for what it is...you're not saying much.

Now i gurantee if the NE Pats taunted and celebrated Tomilson because they were tired of his hype and how sportscenter makes him out to be this GOAT RB you would be running in here in defense of Tomilson. Thats a fact.


Quote:

Im glad LT ripped belichek and the patriots for being 'classless'

the patriots are always whining about how much class they have and how much respect they dont get...

a few years ago they acted like freddie mitchell was the devil... now they have the nerve pull this bs?

especially belichek..

if he isnt shoving camera men around, then he is fueding with former assistants and acting like pure punk ass....

he deserved to get blasted by a player who he claims he respects

Exactly. Especially the Freddie Mitchell incident. My do some fans forget!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy