Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What kind of person are you (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263782)

SlayerEnraged 05-16-2012 07:03 PM

What kind of person are you

1. Are you the one who is a procrastinator or the one who doesn't put things off
2. Are you the one who wakes up plenty early so you can take your time or do you rush in the mornings?
3. Slow test take or fast test taker?
4. Back Sleeper, Stumache sleeper or Side Sleeper?
5. A day person or night person?
6. A teacher or a student? ( do u teach people stuff more than u learn from others)
7. A truck, car, or motorcycle person?
8. A see the movie in the movie theatre right when it comes out or a dvd buyer after its beeen out for a while?

Meticode 05-16-2012 07:07 PM

Re: What kind of person are you

Word.

macmac 05-16-2012 07:08 PM

Im the best person ever

Godzuki 05-16-2012 07:09 PM

im godzuki :pimp:

DonDadda59 05-16-2012 07:10 PM

Depends on the day and the position of the sun/moon.

Stuckey 05-16-2012 07:17 PM

.....................absolutely

TheSilentKiller 05-16-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macmac
Im the best person ever

Someone hasn't met me

Loneshot 05-16-2012 07:40 PM

I have a slight phobia of cars, so i walk a lot. I guess its more drivers i don't trust that makes me a little nervous being inside a car. Walking makes me feel like i can avoid them easier.

BuGzBuNNy 05-16-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerEnraged
1. Are you the one who is a procrastinator or the one who doesn't put things off
2. Are you the one who wakes up plenty early so you can take your time or do you rush in the mornings?
6. A teacher or a student? ( do u teach people stuff more than u learn from others)
8. A see the movie in the movie theatre right when it comes out or a dvd buyer after its beeen out for a while?

1st person to actually do it :pimp:

LBJMVP 05-16-2012 08:16 PM

Velocirap31 05-16-2012 10:06 PM

4. Back Sleeper, Stomach sleeper or Side Sleeper? I never fall asleep unless on my stomach.
6. A teacher or a student? ( do u teach people stuff more than u learn from others) You can attest to that, Slayer.
7. A truck, car, or motorcycle person? Gas sucks, but I enjoy driving my truck a lot more.
8. A see the movie in the movie theatre right when it comes out or a dvd buyer after its beeen out for a while? Neither, download it once it's out on dvd/blu-ray.

Abd El-Krim 05-16-2012 10:09 PM

I'm that *****!

flipogb 05-16-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

1.procrastinator
2.wake up early
3.fast test taker
4.side sleeper
5.neither, depends
6.teacher
7.car
8.neither, watch it when the theaters are no longer packed. then get online when dvd quality comes out

TylerOO 05-16-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Huge procrastinator, don't wake up till like 2 pm, fast test taker, I sleep different every night, night person, don't teach or listen much, I guess car, don't watch movies.

Overall a lazy immature 19 year old with no motivation

d.bball.guy 05-16-2012 10:22 PM

1. procrastinator
2. both
3. fast
4. side
5. day
6. student
7. car
8. idgaf as long as i see the damn movie