Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Gasol for Deng? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265422)

Upgrayedd 05-28-2012 06:54 PM

Gasol for Deng?

Yes please!

I love Deng but if the Bulls could get Gasol and amnesty or trade Boozer I'd be more than happy.

I'd love it if the Bulls roster next season looked like this:

C: Noah/Asik
PF: Gasol/Taj
SF: Brewer/Butler
SG: Rip/Korver
PG: Hinrich/Lucas/Rose (if he can come back at the end of the season)

Go Getter 05-28-2012 08:20 PM

Re: Gasol for Deng?

So let's trade away our best perimeter defender and amnesty our best rebounder for Paul Gasol and Kirk Hinrich?

Seriously, besides hurting his wrist what has Deng done to be traded?

Dude just made his first ASG and is playing the best d of his career and you want to trade him and Boozer and get Gasoft?

:biggums:

You do understand our style of play don't you?

Crystallas 05-29-2012 06:14 AM

Yay, we'll be a 40 win team again.

dee-rose 05-29-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystallas
Yay, we'll be a 40 win team again.

this.
Gasol is just a glorified version of Boozer at this point. I'm not even sure that trading Boozer for Gasol would benefit the team anymore. Did you watch the past two post-seasons at all?

Upgrayedd 05-29-2012 05:11 PM

Gasol > Deng. Come on. I love Deng. He plays hard but Gasol in the right system can still be a 20/10 player. Comparing him to Boozer is just beyond laughable. Gasol > Boozer in every single way.

40 win team my ass... with a healthy Rose a starting lineup of Noah/Gasol/Brewer/Rip/Rose would be a 60 win team. Noah and Gasol would compliment each other perfectly.

Upgrayedd 05-29-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dee-rose
this.
Gasol is just a glorified version of Boozer at this point. I'm not even sure that trading Boozer for Gasol would benefit the team anymore. Did you watch the past two post-seasons at all?

Yes I did and he's on the Lakers with Kobe who won't share the ball at all. Gasol is absolutely capable of putting up 20/10.

Go Getter, do you even watch basketball? LOL at "Gasoft". The guy is one of the best big guys in the NBA. One of the most talented shooting big men up there with Dirk Nowitzki. The guy can play D, he can rebound and he can score consistently.

Noah and Gasol would, without a doubt, be the best front court in the NBA.

Abe Frohman 05-30-2012 05:17 PM

Did this moron really create yet another pointless thread? fortunately I can't read this losers replies as he's blocked...

Hey Upgrayded....**** You :roll:

Upgrayedd 05-30-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Frohman
Did this moron really create yet another pointless thread? fortunately I can't read this losers replies as he's blocked...

Hey Upgrayded....**** You :roll:

So you block me and then continue to post in my threads just to tell me you blocked me? ****ing moron.

Crystallas 05-31-2012 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
Gasol > Deng.

In 2009, yes. Not in 2013.

Upgrayedd 05-31-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystallas
In 2009, yes. Not in 2013.

I know Deng was beat up with his bad wrist and all but he disappeared a lot. He's not a true second option. He's more of a third option. Gasol is someone you pair up with Rose and it's an awesome combination. Gasol can probably average close to 20/10 for the next 3-4 seasons. You're really going to say that Gasol & Noah wouldn't be one of the best front courts in the NBA? I like Deng but enough of this loyalty crap. No one besides Rose should be safe from being traded.

Go Getter 05-31-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
I know Deng was beat up with his bad wrist and all but he disappeared a lot. He's not a true second option. He's more of a third option. Gasol is someone you pair up with Rose and it's an awesome combination. Gasol can probably average close to 20/10 for the next 3-4 seasons. You're really going to say that Gasol & Noah wouldn't be one of the best front courts in the NBA? I like Deng but enough of this loyalty crap. No one besides Rose should be safe from being traded.

How many times did Gasol get called out this year for disappearing at poor times?

Gasol sticks the same kind of defense Boozer does.

Gasol will NOT average 20/10 on this team (for 3 seasons mind you), have you watched him since his Grizzly days?

Deng is a top 5 defender at his position and we need him to guard Melo, Bron, Granger, and PP.

ljsbb27 05-31-2012 11:48 PM

Agree with most on here. You add Gasol to our roster and subtract Deng and the team gets worse not better.