Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OT: Who's on your ignore list? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26655)

bigboi_baller 01-18-2007 09:54 PM

OT: Who's on your ignore list?

I have no one on my my ignore list but Mariodeathgrip and glove_20 have been the closest to making it.

Post who is on your ignore list and I will keep a tally count to see who can claim the title of "ISH's Most Ignored Member"!

Feel free to post why a poster made it to your ignore list and tips for how that poster can improve.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk (2)- Qwyjibo, MetsPackers

Glove_20 (2)- Ridonks, KBlaze

"crazy mavs guy(Fab something)" (1)- KBlaze

LakerRaider (1)- SydneyKing

SecondFiddle (1)- SydneyKing

Hawkfan (1)- SydneyKing

Shogun (1)- Bourne

AAP (2)- Bourne, TMacsOneGoodEye

knoe (1)- Bourne

StarJordan (1)- Vert48

Insidehoops (1)- bigkingsfan

statman32 (1)- Howard5Dirk41

tmacsonegoodeye (1)- Howard5Dirk41

Qwyjibo 01-18-2007 09:58 PM

This message is hidden because HaNdLe ThE RoCk is on your ignore list.

His posts do nothing but take up room. Most of his posts are one line that is either "Knicks are better than ______", "Go _______" or some other pointless or obvious garbage. He's mostly just a spammer.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 01-18-2007 09:59 PM

I hope all Rap fans put me there. Rasho's a piece of crap, nice avatar.

RidonKs 01-18-2007 10:00 PM

Bigboi_baller

Absolutely retarded threads that contribute nothing to the board.

Glove_20 :D

bigboi_baller 01-18-2007 10:00 PM

Handle the Rock is the early leader for ISH's most prestigious title: Most Ignored

Ridonks, am I really on your ignore list?!

Qwyjibo 01-18-2007 10:00 PM

Quote:

This message is hidden because HaNdLe ThE RoCk is on your ignore list.

Once again. See, it works and works well.

kentatm 01-18-2007 10:01 PM

i ignore nobody

DreamRockets 01-18-2007 10:01 PM

no one, i come here to listen to opinions, not to just listen to the opinions i agree with.

Kblaze8855 01-18-2007 10:03 PM

Aap, the crazy mavs guy(Fab something), and Glove. glove likely wont be forever though. The other two have nothing worth reading of any kind ever. Glove is just not worth listening to on anything Seattle related.

RidonKs 01-18-2007 10:03 PM

Quote:

This message is hidden because bigboi_baller is on your ignore list.

I'm sorry, what?

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork 01-18-2007 10:04 PM

re

i dont put anyone on the ignore list.

i mean, no one gets under my skin that deeply.

though Handle The Rock, Superboy derivatives, Sydney King, PLeezeBelieve Bourne, infamousmobb, and several of lower members of the Nets forum here come close for me to start considering using it.

but no, not really.

elementally morale 01-18-2007 10:07 PM

So far noone, but I think I'll add a few guys.

IlliniFan 01-18-2007 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
i dont put anyone on the ignore list.

i mean, no one gets under my skin that deeply.

though Handle The Rock, Superboy derivatives, Sydney King, PLeezeBelieve Bourne, infamousmobb, and several of lower members of the Nets forum here come close for me to start considering using it.

but no, not really.

who?

sydneyking 01-18-2007 10:11 PM

You have to be pretty sh!tty to make my ignore list. Even people I despise like AAP, Human Error and JSub aren't on it. The following people are:

LakerRaider: A horrible poster. Ignoring the crap he writes makes the board a lot easier to read

SecondFiddle: This happened a long time ago, can't remember why

hawkfan: irritating, obnoxious and hypocritical conservative blowhard. That pretty much sums it up

nugsfreak 01-18-2007 10:12 PM

no one yet, but I would not be surprised if their is one or two further down the road.