Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Radiohead LIVE @ Bonnaroo (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266863)

andgar923 06-08-2012 11:55 PM

Radiohead LIVE @ Bonnaroo

http://www.youtube.com/Bonnaroo

Al Thornton 06-09-2012 12:01 AM

Re: Radiohead LIVE @ Bonnaroo

no one cares!

takeittothehoop 06-09-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Thornton
no one cares!

andgar923 06-09-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Thornton
no one cares!

:(

Loneshot 06-09-2012 12:17 AM

"Overrated *Clap clap clap* Overrated *clap clap clap"

BoogieWoogieMan 06-09-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loneshot

andgar923 06-09-2012 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loneshot

If they're overrated then so is everybody else.:confusedshrug:

QUIZZLE 06-09-2012 12:48 AM

I appreciate the link. I used to think Radiohead was overrated. Next minute, I had In Rainbows on nonstop in my car for four months. Then I delved into Kid A.

Legendary music.

andgar923 06-09-2012 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
I appreciate the link. I used to think Radiohead was overrated. Next minute, I had In Rainbows on nonstop in my car for four months. Then I delved into Kid A.

Legendary music.

I hated them with a passion.

thought they were f@g music. Music for whiny pseudo intellectuals. Revisited them years later and I wasn't even ashamed at how wrong I was.

QUIZZLE 06-09-2012 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andgar923
I hated them with a passion.

thought they were f@g music. Music for whiny pseudo intellectuals. Revisited them years later and I wasn't even ashamed at how wrong I was.

Same.. People were going on and on and so I listened to like the first two that popped up on youtube at the time (karma police, creep) and just wasn't into it.

Those songs still really don't appeal to me a whole lot. But someone suggested I took a look at In Rainbows and it really took over me. Put me in a different world.

andgar923 06-09-2012 01:04 AM

I've seen dozens of Radiohead performances, and I'm not digging this one too much.

andgar923 06-09-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Same.. People were going on and on and so I listened to like the first two that popped up on youtube at the time (karma police, creep) and just wasn't into it.

Those songs still really don't appeal to me a whole lot. But someone suggested I took a look at In Rainbows and it really took over me. Put me in a different world.

Some people think I'm crazy when I say In Rainbows is not just the best album of the 2K era, but one of the best albums all time.

I rank this shit up there with the Floyd, Who, Beatles, Stones etc.etc

QUIZZLE 06-09-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andgar923
I've seen dozens of Radiohead performances, and I'm not digging this one too much.

I just turned it on so it's too early for me to critique.

RedBlackAttack 06-09-2012 01:18 AM

Saw them in Cleveland two nights ago in a VIP box. Amazing show. Watching the Bonnaroo set right now. Similar to the one they played in Cleveland with a few variations. I'm sure this one will be much longer, as there is no noise ordinance at Bonnarroo.

Disappointing first few posts to this thread, btw. F#ck off, guys.

I don't like your bullsh!t rap garbage, Al, but I don't go out of my way to insult it.

QUIZZLE 06-09-2012 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Saw them in Cleveland two nights ago in a VIP box. Amazing show. Watching the Bonnaroo set right now. Similar to the one they played in Cleveland with a few variations. I'm sure this one will be much longer, as there is no noise ordinance at Bonnarroo.

Disappointing first few posts to this thread, btw. F#ck off, guys.

VIP box? Piss off!! :cheers:

That's awesome though. I'm in New Zealand right now and would probably be over at that concert we're streaming right now if I were in the states. I'm coming back to the states in three weeks and then Radiohead's coming to Auckland a few months later. BASTARDS.