Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Memphis putting a package together for Pau (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269125)

NBA2k-Monster23 06-27-2012 11:29 PM

Memphis putting a package together for Pau

Peter Vecsey ‏@PeterVecsey1
Memphis, by the way, says a source, is offering Zach Randolph, another solid citizen, for Pau. Rudy Gay, as of now, is not available
Retweeted by Sam Amico

DirtySanchez 06-28-2012 12:06 AM

Re: Memphis putting a package together for Pau

Zach and Bynum do not make any sense.

tamaraw08 06-28-2012 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtySanchez

Zach IMO, can shoot from as far as 19 feet so he can somewhat stretch the defense. Another idea is to involve a 3rd or even a 4th team so the Lakers can land a LEGIT PG and atleast a good PF

lakerfreak 06-28-2012 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtySanchez

It makes perfect sense offensively. Zach can get all his points from mid range to outside the arc, while Bynum can go ahead and dominate the inside. It'd be even better if Bynum can pass outside the double team.

I think they should try to get Mike Conley too.

KOBELO 06-28-2012 09:59 AM

Agreed Freek,
If Memphis Is The Partner, I Say Send Them Pau And Youth In The Form Of D-miles And The Other Andrew. I Don't Recall Hearing Their Names, Much Less Seeing Them In The Post-season. Send Those 3 For Randalph And Conley And Pick Up A Shooting Guard Ala Kobe W/no.60. If The Hawks Are The Partner, Send Pau, Blake And No. 60 For Josh Smith, Jeff Teague And Their First Rounder Which Is In The Mid-20's I Think. If The Wizards Are The Partner, Send Them Pau, Troy Murphy And No.60 For The No. 3 Overall Pick, Nene' And Ariza. Honestly, I'm Not That Crazy About Letting Pau Go, Because Look What He's Had To Deal With....trade Rumors, Being Traded, Only To Have The Trade Sacked By That Lame-brained So-called N.b.a. Commish, Having To Adjust To A New Offense That All But Takes You Out Of The Offense, And To Top It All Off, Find Yourself The Scapegoat Because The Lakers Lose In The Playoffs. In Truth, If You Want To Blame Someone, Blame That Half Dummy, Half A-hole, Jim Buss. Jim Buss Run The Los Angeles Lakers? Are You Kidding Me? Jim Buss Couldn't Run Roaches Away From A Can Of Black Flag Or Hot Shot. But If Pau's Move Has To Has To Happen, Just Because Of The Things He's Been Through, Send Him To Memphis With Brother Where He'd Probably Be Happy. But Don't Forget, Make The Grizzles Pay For That Privilige. Gasol Is A Class Guy And Should Be Treated With Respect.

Bosnian Sajo 06-28-2012 01:41 PM

Conley and Randolph would be a dream come true...and if we could get grant hill via free agency?

Conley
Bryant
Metta/Hill
Randolph
Bynum

Pretty damn good starting 5 and a real 6th man :bowdown:

AND I almost forgot about Mo williams, if he comes too....oh boy :party:

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 06-28-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOBELO
Agreed Freek,
If Memphis Is The Partner, I Say Send Them Pau And Youth In The Form Of D-miles And The Other Andrew. I Don't Recall Hearing Their Names, Much Less Seeing Them In The Post-season. Send Those 3 For Randalph And Conley And Pick Up A Shooting Guard Ala Kobe W/no.60. If The Hawks Are The Partner, Send Pau, Blake And No. 60 For Josh Smith, Jeff Teague And Their First Rounder Which Is In The Mid-20's I Think. If The Wizards Are The Partner, Send Them Pau, Troy Murphy And No.60 For The No. 3 Overall Pick, Nene' And Ariza. Honestly, I'm Not That Crazy About Letting Pau Go, Because Look What He's Had To Deal With....trade Rumors, Being Traded, Only To Have The Trade Sacked By That Lame-brained So-called N.b.a. Commish, Having To Adjust To A New Offense That All But Takes You Out Of The Offense, And To Top It All Off, Find Yourself The Scapegoat Because The Lakers Lose In The Playoffs. In Truth, If You Want To Blame Someone, Blame That Half Dummy, Half A-hole, Jim Buss. Jim Buss Run The Los Angeles Lakers? Are You Kidding Me? Jim Buss Couldn't Run Roaches Away From A Can Of Black Flag Or Hot Shot. But If Pau's Move Has To Has To Happen, Just Because Of The Things He's Been Through, Send Him To Memphis With Brother Where He'd Probably Be Happy. But Don't Forget, Make The Grizzles Pay For That Privilige. Gasol Is A Class Guy And Should Be Treated With Respect.

my eyes hurt ..just looking at this....maybe its my old age

Bosnian Sajo 06-28-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Nope mine do too, hate when people type like that :oldlol:

DKLaker 06-28-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan