Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   NOW is the time for a trade. NOW!!!! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26988)

Amigo 01-21-2007 12:44 PM

NOW is the time for a trade. NOW!!!!

They want to save any bit of a chance they have for the Atlantic Division title they need to do it NOW. A backup PG. That's all. A TRUE one not a wannabe that is forced to play the position cuz of their height. A distributor and a quick decision maker. They don't act now with the injury of Marbs still fresh it will hurt them sooner than you know it. NOW!!!

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 01-21-2007 01:25 PM

Nate Robinson isn't a true point gaurd, it's a point at all. Who saw it down the stretch he made some silly turnovers.

I'd rather have Darius Washington on this team. (Undrafted from Memphis)

brooklynchild155 01-21-2007 01:33 PM

the knicks dont need to get a point gaurd. jamal crawford could hold the fourt down if marbury miss any games. u dont have to have a true point gaurd to win in the nba.

shafir 01-21-2007 01:45 PM

Jamal can hold the position warm until Marbs comes back. We dont need to do a trade regarding our backcourt, except to trade Nate,Frye and a first for a star power forward(KG, JO, Gasol?)

j Fresh 01-21-2007 01:47 PM

No we don't need a trade, let this team be, we can win ball games. Just be patient, we don't need another trade.

Amigo 01-21-2007 01:55 PM

No trade? Then I see them lose the majority if not all of the games while Marbs is out. Crawford last year was a joke at the point. Just like in Chicago. Crawford is NOT a PG. We're doomed.

Crawford will not execute with the ball on Monday. They NEED a distributor. A smart one.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 01-21-2007 01:55 PM

We're 3 GB in first. Nets just lost RJ for almost the remainder of the season, he'll be back if they make it to the playoffs.

Knicks need to take advantage.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 01-21-2007 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amigo
No trade? Then I see them lose the majority if not all of the games while Marbs is out. Crawford last year was a joke at the point. Just like in Chicago. Crawford is NOT a PG. We're doomed.

Crawford will not execute with the ball on Monday. They NEED a distributor. A smart one.

How do we know if marburys out or now?

Link? I think marbury will be set for Miami game.

Amigo 01-21-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
How do we know if marburys out or now?

Link? I think marbury will be set for Miami game.

It reminded me too much about his injured shoulder last year against the Wolves. Wally wacked him pretty hard.

Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping for the best. They should be prepared though. A few games behind and the Nets won last nite. Trade deadline is coming soon. Now is the time.

knickscity 01-21-2007 02:15 PM

We haven't used all of our resources. is Mardy that bad that he can't get any run?