Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Foolproof way to beat Dwyane "Red Rover" Wade (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27018)

TMacsOneGoodEye 01-21-2007 03:51 PM

Foolproof way to beat Dwyane "Red Rover" Wade

Wade can't shoot, that's a fact. When he shoots he tries to bump into his defender to get a call so he gets his real bread & butter. FREE THROWS.

But he drives to the hoop with reckless abandonment. Like that monster truck named Bigfoot. He does it to get a foul, not to make the shot. You can't stay with him or you're gonna get called for a foul.

So what you need to do is set up one of these human being picket fences like in the game red rover.

He tries to break through this one and it's a foul. ON HIM. OFFENSIVE.

He tries to pull a Jim Morrison and break on through to the other side of this fence? haha, it's his funeral.

Look at that retard on the left triple dog daring D-Whistle to prison break through this wall. D-Whistle don't want no part of that.

When you see D-Whistle with the ball shout FORMATION!!! and you and your teammates set up shop right in front of the hoop and hold hands then yell "red rover, red rover, send D-Whistle right over" and I guarandamntee you he pulls up for a brick.

It's foolproof.

LakersDynasty 01-21-2007 03:54 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: wowwwwwwwwwww, that's just hilarious.

gts 01-21-2007 03:54 PM

hahaha

KobeBalboa 01-21-2007 04:01 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 01-21-2007 04:06 PM

Lmao, Hilarious.

j Fresh 01-21-2007 04:10 PM

:lol:

FabCasablancas 01-21-2007 04:15 PM

Tmacs is showing all his aliases today.. who else would laugh at something this incredibly stupid.. you seriously need help Tmacs..

brwnman 01-21-2007 04:21 PM

im pretty sure he can pass, and his teammates can dunk or lay it in from there... so ye you'd beat his scoring average, but his assist numbers would soar, and the Heat would win in a blowout...

bigboi_baller 01-21-2007 04:23 PM

HHH 01-21-2007 04:39 PM

What a stupid thread. I can't believe anyone thought it was even slightly funny. Another TFagsOnegoodEye debacle.:lol:

brwnman 01-21-2007 04:40 PM

seriously, what was so funny? it was just another bad attempt at humour...

knickscity 01-21-2007 05:03 PM

wade is an excellent shooter so that part is way off. he has perfected his spot-up jumper, and has a decent fade-away. it was humorful, but it's sounds like it came from a Wade-hater.

FabCasablancas 01-21-2007 05:04 PM

This thread proves Tmacsonegoodeye is a homosexual.

hateraid 01-21-2007 05:41 PM

This deserves one of these :roll: from me.
Lighten up people, did TMOGE crack on you guys so much that you can find negativity from a post like this?
I think it's a brilliant strategy.

HHH 01-21-2007 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hateraid
This deserves one of these :roll: from me.
Lighten up people, did TMOGE crack on you guys so much that you can find negativity from a post like this?
I think it's a brilliant strategy.

a) there's nothing funny about this post
b) just another worthless thread
c) you give the OP way too much credit