Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   left 4 dead 2 realism expert (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270349)

joe 07-07-2012 01:44 AM

left 4 dead 2 realism expert

Any fans of this out there in the world?

GOBB 07-07-2012 02:00 PM

Re: left 4 dead 2 realism expert

I cant even finish the game on expert in the normal mode. Let alone realism expert. Its tough, not sure how people do it but I can guess. They know the glitches, the spawn spots and stuff. I loved playing Versus for L4D2. Good times. Hope a 3rd one comes out.

joe 07-07-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
I cant even finish the game on expert in the normal mode. Let alone realism expert. Its tough, not sure how people do it but I can guess. They know the glitches, the spawn spots and stuff. I loved playing Versus for L4D2. Good times. Hope a 3rd one comes out.

Ya it's hard as hell, but so rewarding when you manage to finish it. To me left 4 dead is such a positional game on higher difficulty levels. Making sure you're in a good position to defend yourself from every possible threat at all times. I feel like the difference between a successful run and unsuccessful is so subtle at times. Besides for people who glitch and the asians, who just dominate..

Bucket_Nakedz 07-08-2012 01:45 PM

oh hell no. i had fun doing expert in l4d but l4d 2 is tough as shiet. they were clever in making the spitter.

u still play, op and gobb? haven't played in a min. but if youre looking for players, im down. it's the only achievement i haven't got.

joe 07-10-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
oh hell no. i had fun doing expert in l4d but l4d 2 is tough as shiet. they were clever in making the spitter.

u still play, op and gobb? haven't played in a min. but if youre looking for players, im down. it's the only achievement i haven't got.

Ya I still play, hit me up.
In your friend request just write "Ish" or something so I know it's you..

Edit - Got a new gamertag

GOBB 07-12-2012 09:37 AM

I'll play. Not many if any on my friends lists plays L4D2 anymore. Which is why I dont play.

Bucket_Nakedz 07-16-2012 03:35 PM

Ill add yall when my new headset comes in on thursday. Gobb, whats your gt you bastard.

GOBB 07-16-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Ill add yall when my new headset comes in on thursday. Gobb, whats your gt you bastard.

strikskillz

joe 08-05-2012 06:05 AM

I got a new gamertag now, so, whoever it was that sent me that friend request, I sent you a request on my new name.

Bucket_Nakedz 08-08-2012 10:26 AM

oh shit, i was wondering who da hell was that. send me another friend request cuz i think i denied that account.

joe 08-11-2012 12:36 AM

Quote:

oh shit, i was wondering who da hell was that. send me another friend request cuz i think i denied that account.

got you. my friends and I just beat dead air on realism expert last night. fricken hard as hell!