Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Lucas....NOOOO (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270659)

Tenchi Ryu 07-09-2012 05:18 PM

Lucas....NOOOO

Lucas was interviewed on ESPN radio,and publicly said that he's "looking at all his options" since the Bulls signed Hinrich, and is uncertain about his future with the Bulls.

He's also said that Miami is one the teams really interesting in him, and has contacted him. Of course, this did not sit well with many Bulls fans, and he says a lot of Bulls fans openly show their disappointment of his possible signing to Miami on twitter.

ljsbb27 07-09-2012 06:17 PM

Re: Lucas....NOOOO

Won't need him. We'll have Hinrich, Teague and then DRose once he comes back healthy. He's not worth anything more than the veteran's minimum. If he signs a one year deal at the minimum to come back here for just one more year I'd be ok with that, but anything else would be too much in my opinion.

methusala 07-09-2012 10:23 PM

Oh well. Best of luck wherever, JLIII.

Freedom Kid7 07-10-2012 12:46 AM

This isn't too bad to be honest. I feel Teague and Butler can live up to what JL3 did. Plus, I have some odd feeling some team will overpay to get John Lucas III. I mean, he's solid for a quick little point spark but not much else.

His game against Miami was badass though. Not gonna lie.

Crystallas 07-10-2012 02:56 AM

A garden gnome can do what Lucas did. He was barely an upgrade over Pargo.

Geez, you get hot for TWO games, and the whole town is over-rating him. Lucas is a scrub.

nightprowler10 07-11-2012 12:49 PM

He played his heart out for us, but yeah, he's a scrub. If he gets a contract with someone else, then good for him and I wish him the best of luck.

Rnbizzle 07-11-2012 01:30 PM

I wish him nothing but the best. That dude left it all on the court for us.

eeeeeebro 07-12-2012 09:57 AM

as much as you guys like him he is not material to win anything cause play-off teams have great defense and can shut a little guy like him down.. yeah in the regular season he got a few points on lebron but lets be realistic here lebron can shut this guy down at will...

StateOfMind12 07-13-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightprowler10
He played his heart out for us, but yeah, he's a scrub. If he gets a contract with someone else, then good for him and I wish him the best of luck.

This... I would have no problem if JL3 leaves because he really isn't that good but I would wish him the best of luck and root for him though.