Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Your Daily Dez: Bryant charged with domestic violence (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271582)

StateProperty 07-16-2012 08:49 PM

Your Daily Dez: Bryant charged with domestic violence

I was getting disappointed with him staying out of the papers for anything bad for so long.

TheSilentKiller 07-16-2012 10:31 PM

Re: Your Daily Dez: Bryant charged with domestic violence

Oh Dez. In b4 pt goes apeshit

Real Men Wear Green 07-16-2012 10:56 PM

I wonder what it's like to be the poster boy for everything wrong with _____.

-p.tiddy- 07-17-2012 03:24 AM

This is actually the only thing he has ever been accused of that is bad.

Buying too much jewelry, sagging pants at mall, not carrying pads as rookie, talking to Deion in college, etc...those are just maturity issues, nothing bad.

RedBlackAttack 07-17-2012 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
This is actually the only thing he has ever been accused of that is bad.

Buying too much jewelry, sagging pants at mall, not carrying pads as rookie, talking to Deion in college, etc...those are just maturity issues, nothing bad.

He's only been in the league a couple of years. In his defense, he hasn't had ample time to accrue a lengthy rap sheet. Give him time.

I won't pretend to know what kind of a person he is off of the field, but as someone who drafted him in nearly every fantasy team that I owned last year, I feel totally confident in saying that he has a very low on-field IQ.

Guy has all of the talent in the world but is basically relegated to go-routes and fades near the goal line.

If he ever wants to take the next step into being an elite receiver, he needs to add a lot more to his game, but I'm not sure it is possible... Doesn't come off like the brightest bulb on the tree.

knickballer 07-17-2012 12:03 PM

I wouldn't expect anything less from Bryant :applause:

Was this the same idiot who was in debt like 750k his rookie season because he bought to much bling?

Rasheed1 07-17-2012 12:57 PM

Who slaps their own moms??

:biggums:

Thats the first sign of a truly out of control negro...... :facepalm Even drug dealers and killers dont slap ma dukes..

C'mon Dez! thats some lame sh*t right there..

-p.tiddy- 07-17-2012 01:11 PM

what happened: he slapped his mother with his baseball hat...AFTER getting into an arguement with his brother...and his mom called the police

what the public hears: Dez beat the shit out his mom with a pistol and is now officially a first round bust

-p.tiddy- 07-17-2012 01:17 PM

not to defend what happened, no one really knows but them...but Dez is only 23 years old and his mom was only 14 when she had him...his father was a pimp in his 60s (yes that makes him a child molestor)...this is obvioulsy very far from a typical functioning family...

I am picturing his mother to be every bit as immature as Dez is, maybe more...who slaps their mom with a hat?...who calls the police on thier own son?

TheNaturalWR 07-17-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
He's only been in the league a couple of years. In his defense, he hasn't had ample time to accrue a lengthy rap sheet. Give him time.

I won't pretend to know what kind of a person he is off of the field, but as someone who drafted him in nearly every fantasy team that I owned last year, I feel totally confident in saying that he has a very low on-field IQ.

Guy has all of the talent in the world but is basically relegated to go-routes and fades near the goal line.

If he ever wants to take the next step into being an elite receiver, he needs to add a lot more to his game, but I'm not sure it is possible... Doesn't come off like the brightest bulb on the tree.

To his defense he hasn't had a full offseason yet and he's been hampered with injuries. He's a hard worker but I agree if he doesn't starts learning the route tree he'll be good but never elite.

-p.tiddy- 07-17-2012 01:32 PM

yeah as far as his on frild self goes he has work to do in the paybook department...

the Revis INT was Dez's fault, not Romos...and Romo does have trust issues with him

look for Miles Austin to return as the #1 target for Romo...not Dez

GOBB 07-17-2012 02:22 PM

What a loser, typical Cowboys player. Hitting moms is a no no.

Rasheed1 07-17-2012 04:00 PM

:biggums: -Goddddddddddammmmmmmmmmmmm!! did you see that sh*t? that fool just slapped his own momma. lol

This story is hilarious.. Classic Cowboys

niko 07-17-2012 04:05 PM

He's a moron, and at this point can anyone try to explain to me that there will be a point where he's going to change?

-p.tiddy- 07-17-2012 04:27 PM

He isn't going to change I don't think...but his on feild play can change, which is all I care about...

I just listened to the 911 call and it doens't seem that bad to me really, be slapped her wrist (she was likely grabbing at him) and he hit her with a baseball cap...no one was hurt.

but elsewhere in the NFL Brandon Marshall is beating women for the 10th time and Marshawn Lynch is getting a gun charge...but the Dallas Cowboy gets the attention.