Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sacramento Kings Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Nets@Kings game thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27210)

BradMiller52 01-22-2007 10:56 PM

Nets@Kings game thread

Don't have time to put the NBA.com stuff in here. Very losable game for us because the Nets are good, no RJ for the Nets though unfortunately. Not sure if I want us to win or lose, want a nice lottery pick and a deal though.

Eksynyt 01-22-2007 11:48 PM

game is blacked out here in Eugene for me for some reason. Seems wierd cuz it's not my local area. Must have something to do with the free preview of LP...wierd.

bigboi_baller 01-22-2007 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eksynyt
game is blacked out here in Eugene for me for some reason. Seems wierd cuz it's not my local area. Must have something to do with the free preview of LP...wierd.

That sucks. Its been a watchable game so far but it seems boring to watch the Kings.

No energy, no passion. They aren't good at anything. They used to have such a fluid beautiful offense but now its all iso's followed by defensive breakdowns.

Ron cut his hair:banghead:

bigboi_baller 01-23-2007 01:34 AM

Kings win! 20 point comeback by the kings.

Really good D in the 4th quarter but still waaaaaaaay tooo much 1 on 1 by Bibby and Artest.

Was there a reason why K-Mart was on the bench or was it just to keep the hot guys in?

BradMiller52 01-23-2007 01:46 AM

Muss did it to keep the guys who were playing well in there but it was still a dumb move IMO. We got lucky(or unlucky as the case may be if you want a good draft pick).

Kiss Murder 01-23-2007 03:44 AM

lol

When they were reviewing that one play when the ball was tossed out and Mike hit that shot..

Jerry: "Haaha, The ball is tipped to the perimeter almost Vlade-esqe--"
Grant: "dont say that."

hahaha I couldn't stop laughing.

But well guys, this was an exciting game. I wanted to lose this one, but in the end we came back and I just had to go King crazy.

Wahooooo.

BradMiller52 01-23-2007 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perezident
well its the 23rd ......no trade=no perezident/don perion(realgm)
its strike time how ever it was a good game last night....hopefully a trade goes down soon so i can be back here posting and having fun!!! :lol:

Hey targus scoot over i coming lmao take care guys! ....and i'll sill be here viewing posts

Don't leave because our management sucks:banghead:

bigboi_baller 01-23-2007 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
lol

When they were reviewing that one play when the ball was tossed out and Mike hit that shot..

Jerry: "Haaha, The ball is tipped to the perimeter almost Vlade-esqe--"
Grant: "dont say that."

hahaha I couldn't stop laughing.

But well guys, this was an exciting game. I wanted to lose this one, but in the end we came back and I just had to go King crazy.

Wahooooo.

I didn't hear Grant say that part because I was saying the exact same thing as Jerry before he said it. :oldlol:

Prez, don't go. Thats an order, soldier.

Actually, the waiving of Taylor means that a deal is probably in the works because theirs no other reason for it, right?

LAZYBOY 01-23-2007 08:12 PM

i hate this win, and Petrie better pull off the trade of the century!

BradMiller52 01-23-2007 08:14 PM

I don't think they'd save any money by waiving Mo. I think it might be to create an extra roster spot if we do a 1 for 2 trade(maybe because Bibby/Miller make so much). Or it could be because Justin Williams will be signed for the rest of the season and they don't see a point in keeping a guy who doesn't want to be here(Mo). Hope it's because of a trade though.