Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Ideas to improve forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272497)

lakerfreak 07-24-2012 09:24 PM

Ideas to improve forum
 
Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a beautiful summer vacation.

$LakerGold has suggested a good idea to me that you will start seeing more of. From now on with every thread, it will have sort of a tag to it.

For example, in a thread titled "lakers signed Steve Nash", it would have a "FA Signed" next to it. Or if it is a rumor, it would be "FA Rumor" or "NBA Rumor" depending on the topic in which it pertains to. You will see more of these more often.

So why would I make a thread about this you ask? Simple, from now on if you have ideas, it will be a great idea to post them here so that others can agree, make it better, or disagree.

Thank you for taking the short time to read this.:cheers: As you were.

MJ(Mean John) 07-25-2012 05:30 PM

Re: Ideas to improve forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a beautiful summer vacation.

$LakerGold has suggested a good idea to me that you will start seeing more of. From now on with every thread, it will have sort of a tag to it.

For example, in a thread titled "lakers signed Steve Nash", it would have a "FA Signed" next to it. Or if it is a rumor, it would be "FA Rumor" or "NBA Rumor" depending on the topic in which it pertains to. You will see more of these more often.

So why would I make a thread about this you ask? Simple, from now on if you have ideas, it will be a great idea to post them here so that others can agree, make it better, or disagree.

Thank you for taking the short time to read this.:cheers: As you were.



Didn't read! :)

$LakerGold 07-26-2012 01:11 AM

Re: Ideas to improve forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Didn't read! :)

LOL

You've been an ass lately... what's up?:D

All Net 07-26-2012 06:40 PM

Re: Ideas to improve forum
 
Any ideas are certainly welcome

D-Rose 07-27-2012 12:54 PM

Re: Ideas to improve forum
 
Hey, what happened to that thread I had just made, it get deleted?

MJ(Mean John) 07-31-2012 11:04 PM

Re: Ideas to improve forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by $LakerGold
LOL

You've been an ass lately... what's up?:D



Lol. Trying to live up to that "mean" john nickname.

I see you've noticed.
Guess its working. :coleman:

MJ(Mean John) 07-31-2012 11:05 PM

Re: Ideas to improve forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Rose
Hey, what happened to that thread I had just made, it get deleted?


It was prolly no bueno amigo. Lol

Damn laker mods. Going delete thread crazy.
No bueno

All Net 08-12-2012 07:50 PM

Re: Ideas to improve forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
It was prolly no bueno amigo. Lol

Damn laker mods. Going delete thread crazy.
No bueno


Don't see any thread that was deleted.

One thing that needs to improve is me posting more and starting more topics to start more discussion. Which I will now we are closer to the season.

MJ(Mean John) 08-13-2012 12:26 AM

Re: Ideas to improve forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by All Net
Don't see any thread that was deleted.

One thing that needs to improve is me posting more and starting more topics to start more discussion. Which I will now we are closer to the season.



I dont know man. I was just messing with Drose.

$LakerGold 08-27-2012 05:04 AM

Re: Ideas to improve forum
 
Start merging threads together?

All Net 09-09-2012 06:54 AM

Re: Ideas to improve forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Start merging threads together?


Sadly we can't.

magicmanfan 09-11-2012 11:15 AM

Re: Ideas to improve forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a beautiful summer vacation.

$LakerGold has suggested a good idea to me that you will start seeing more of. From now on with every thread, it will have sort of a tag to it.

For example, in a thread titled "lakers signed Steve Nash", it would have a "FA Signed" next to it. Or if it is a rumor, it would be "FA Rumor" or "NBA Rumor" depending on the topic in which it pertains to. You will see more of these more often.

So why would I make a thread about this you ask? Simple, from now on if you have ideas, it will be a great idea to post them here so that others can agree, make it better, or disagree.

Thank you for taking the short time to read this.:cheers: As you were.


rather than trying to set some new rules, why don't you start using
this approach and maybe it will catch on.... rules make people leave
a forum, not participate....
:cheers:

$LakerGold 09-11-2012 11:20 AM

Re: Ideas to improve forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by All Net
Sadly we can't.

Why?

mariodeathgrip 09-14-2012 10:12 PM

Re: Ideas to improve forum
 
Mods!! That respect poster opinions and not so full of them self!! Realize that they are the trolls!! And respect the true fans!!! Not just the numbers!! Fans that are more educated but with no heart and soul for the team!!! These are not fans just people show off, think they are smarter!!

All Net 09-15-2012 04:40 AM

Re: Ideas to improve forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Why?


Sadly we don't have the power to do so. Not yet anyway.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy