Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Knicks need 1 more big, who is available? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272580)

niko 07-25-2012 05:41 PM

Knicks need 1 more big, who is available?
 
See Topic. 4 would be best.

franchize 07-25-2012 08:14 PM

Re: Knicks need 1 more big, who is available?
 
I know he isnt the greatest character wise, but Andray Blatche got amnestied and would give us an element on the court that we really are devoid of: low post scoring. The only guy who really can accomplish anything with their back to the basket is Carmelo Anthony. For the minimum, which I think he would accept since he is gettin paid by Washington, I think it would be a impactful acquisition.

knickscity 07-25-2012 09:35 PM

Re: Knicks need 1 more big, who is available?
 
No damn way Franchize, and you should be totally ashamed of yourself for suggesting him.

Blatche is the epitome of utter stupidity.

Not even for the minimum.

bluechox2 07-26-2012 12:56 AM

Re: Knicks need 1 more big, who is available?
 
kmart is the only big, but i doubt he take a paycut

Clutch 07-26-2012 06:55 AM

Re: Knicks need 1 more big, who is available?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by franchize
I know he isnt the greatest character wise, but Andray Blatche got amnestied and would give us an element on the court that we really are devoid of: low post scoring. The only guy who really can accomplish anything with their back to the basket is Carmelo Anthony. For the minimum, which I think he would accept since he is gettin paid by Washington, I think it would be a impactful acquisition.



He's a headcase.We have just started to bring some smart,good locker room players (Kidd,Camby). Why ruin it by signing that idiot. He's not even that good.

bluechox2 07-26-2012 08:43 AM

Re: Knicks need 1 more big, who is available?
 
hes zach randolph but 100x worse with his off the court (and on court) behavior and once the ball goes into his hand, it aint coming back out

we already have enough black holes

Clutch 07-26-2012 09:04 AM

Re: Knicks need 1 more big, who is available?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bluechox2
hes zach randolph but 100x worse with his off the court (and on court) behavior and once the ball goes into his hand, it aint coming back out

we already have enough black holes



"Hmmm,who could that be ?*

...


"Oh shit"

...



"Nah,it's not me"*

...

"It must be this guy:"


franchize 07-26-2012 09:54 AM

Re: Knicks need 1 more big, who is available?
 
:oldlol:
First of all, It was a SUGGESTION! Second of all, I think you guys underestimate the power of playing for a contract. Much like Ronnie Brewer, I think he'd play his hardest because he'd be auditioning for another team. Look, as someone who knows a lot about that Wizards locker room, I'll be the first to say, he should have been gone WAY before Nick and JaVale. He was the ring leader on the immaturity bandwagon. BUT, I will also say, Flip lost that locker room loooong ago (to very little fault of his own) and the only real powerful personality there that commanded respect is Sam Cassell. I said that to say this. You give the guy a non-guaranteed deal, or maybe even just a workout. You sit down with him AND his agent. You make them 100% clear that there's no mystery why he's gone in Washington and that the MOMENT he gives anything except maximum effort and focus on AND off the court, you will personally make sure he never gets another big pay day for the rest of his career. I think Mike Woodson can whip that dude in shape along with the leaders we acquired.

Kenyon Martin would be a really good pickup. He blocks shots and he cn hit a 15 footer.

bluechox2 07-26-2012 11:14 AM

Re: Knicks need 1 more big, who is available?
 
good one clutch :lol

i guess blatch wont hurt but i doubt he get any playing time after making a stupid play (bound to happen) in the first game against the nets (if, of course, we sign him)

el gringos 07-28-2012 10:26 AM

Re: Knicks need 1 more big, who is available?
 
Yi if available? Blatche would be a very good pickup - Kenyon Martin is so terrible with the ball that he would make the game harder on amare, chandler, or Carmelo. Really j Jeffries would be nice

Bano114 07-28-2012 12:41 PM

Re: Knicks need 1 more big, who is available?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by el gringos
Yi if available? Blatche would be a very good pickup - Kenyon Martin is so terrible with the ball that he would make the game harder on amare, chandler, or Carmelo. Really j Jeffries would be nice


:wtf:

Its like im the only person who's seen him play basketball on here.:banghead:

Clutch 07-28-2012 01:55 PM

Re: Knicks need 1 more big, who is available?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bano114
:wtf:

Its like im the only person who's seen him play basketball on here.:banghead:

Jeffries >>> Amare


Bano114 07-28-2012 02:25 PM

Re: Knicks need 1 more big, who is available?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutch
Jeffries >>> Amare





"C'mon Son"

redrich2000 07-29-2012 03:27 AM

Re: Knicks need 1 more big, who is available?
 
Don't we need a back up 3 more than another 4/5? Or do folks think JR and Brewer will be used at the three when we need a better defender than Novak?

bluechox2 07-29-2012 03:34 AM

Re: Knicks need 1 more big, who is available?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by redrich2000
Don't we need a back up 3 more than another 4/5? Or do folks think JR and Brewer will be used at the three when we need a better defender than Novak?

Camby amAre and thomas are all fragile
And Tyson will get banged up a lot from playing the the summer and season
We need another big

We have Copland and white to take over some minutes at 2 or 3


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy