Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Counting down the days until Jerry's son takes over the Bulls. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272713)

dak121 07-26-2012 10:42 PM

Counting down the days until Jerry's son takes over the Bulls.

Bulls need someone up top that gives a damn about basketball. Great sports town, shitty ownership/management. No urgency, no creativity, no balls.

The Chicago Bucks.

Go Getter 07-29-2012 04:27 AM

Re: Counting down the days until Jerry's son takes over the Bulls.

"When the grass is cut the snakes will show, I gotta thank the little homie dak for that though."

Comparing the Bulls to the Bucks is a violation. You are an immature bitchmade ass **** boy. Root for another team and stop all the ****ing bitching you moron.

Undisputed 07-29-2012 06:14 AM

I like the Bulls FO. They've done a very good job with the hand given throughout the years. That should be the goal of every owner. If they could bring in all the superstars in the league, I guess entitled punks like you would feel better...but that's not possible.

When Reinsdorfs son takes over, I'll bet you will be the first to trash him at any given opportunity. Someone who could care less about basketball doesn't own an NBA team.

dak121 07-29-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undisputed
I like the Bulls FO. They've done a very good job with the hand given throughout the years. That should be the goal of every owner. If they could bring in all the superstars in the league, I guess entitled punks like you would feel better...but that's not possible.

When Reinsdorfs son takes over, I'll bet you will be the first to trash him at any given opportunity. Someone who could care less about basketball doesn't own an NBA team.

Every NBA champion in the last 10 years have paid the luxury at least once (even the fluke Pistons of 2004 that Paxson adores so much). Considering the fact that the Bulls make more money than any team in the NBA is is too much to ask for ownership that will push the extra mile to put out a winner.

I can go back to PJ Brown's expiring as an example of the Bulls spend-thrift ways.

And check out Reinsdorf's baseball quote to show where his "passion" lies. This organization is small potatoes. Just like the Bucks.

dak121 07-29-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go Getter
"When the grass is cut the snakes will show, I gotta thank the little homie dak for that though."

Comparing the Bulls to the Bucks is a violation. You are an immature bitchmade ass **** boy. Root for another team and stop all the ****ing bitching you moron.

Go **** yourself trying to act like an internet tough guy. Love it when ******* in real life try to act like they've got a pair.

Go Getter 07-30-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dak121
Go **** yourself trying to act like an internet tough guy. Love it when ******* in real life try to act like they've got a pair.

Only a ***** would think that was acting tough. Cussing and fussing is far from tough and thuggish homie I'm from the southside where cats get shot up over bullshit. I would never do harm to you for being a shiny bitch man, even though I loathe you as a poster I respect and love you as a human being, real rap.

OH, and I'm a veteran of operation enduring freedom, sniper status,been in my fair share of brawls. Ain't no punks over here son.

Rose 07-30-2012 11:47 AM

We haven't had a team that was good enough for us to go into the tax. We weren't winning shit with the bench mob this upcoming season anyways, so I don't think not keeping them all is the test of ownership. That test comes next offseason if we lose Taj and keep Amnesty.

Crystallas 07-30-2012 03:43 PM

When nearly all of the owners treat their franchises like a business first with mild cares about having a winner, Jerry is pretty damn good.

Cubans and Buss's don't grow on trees.