Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   my top-10 CB duos going into 2012 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272805)

-p.tiddy- 07-27-2012 06:10 PM

my top-10 CB duos going into 2012
 
1. Jets - Revis/Cromartie
2. Seahawks - Browner/Sherman
3. Cowboys - Carr/Claiborne
4. Falcons - Samuel/Grimes
5. Eagles - Asomugha/Rodgers-Cromartie
6. Rams - Finnegan/Jenkins
7. Giants - Webster/Amukamura
8. Broncos - Bailey/Porter
9. Jaguars - Mathius/Cox

QUIZZLE 07-27-2012 06:26 PM

Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012
 
Little high on the rookie are we?

-p.tiddy- 07-27-2012 06:33 PM

Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012
 
3 rookies in there if you count Prince

Carbine 07-27-2012 06:36 PM

Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012
 
Why would we count Prince? He's a second year player.

Browner/Sherman that high is a bit much. I call bullshit on you even watching a couple games of them. So you putting them that high? You must be taking someone elses opinion and using it as yours.

-p.tiddy- 07-27-2012 06:42 PM

Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbine
Why would we count Prince? He's a second year player.

Browner/Sherman that high is a bit much. I call bullshit on you even watching a couple games of them. So you putting them that high? You must be taking someone elses opinion and using it as yours.

A lot of it is cb metric stats...and gut feeling

I am familiar with every player on here one way or another...Jenkins is the one I am prob least familir with...but I know he is a first round talent thug

GOBB 07-27-2012 08:09 PM

Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012
 
In what world is Carr/Clairborne better than Nnamdi/DRC?

StateProperty 07-27-2012 09:04 PM

Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012
 
Woodson moved to SS

-p.tiddy- 07-27-2012 09:16 PM

Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StateProperty
Woodson moved to SS

Not full time, supposedly he is just going to flex there every now and then.

christian1923 07-27-2012 09:17 PM

Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
In what world is Carr/Clairborne better than Nnamdi/DRC?


DRC:lol

GOBB 07-27-2012 10:00 PM

Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by christian1923
DRC:lol


DRC is a solid CB when lined up outside. Inside covering slot recievers? He's ass.

Bano114 07-27-2012 10:06 PM

Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012
 
As a Giant fan I think you are over rating our CBs. Strange for a Cowboy fan to do.:oldlol: :cheers:

Prince has yet to prove much and Webster in my opinion is just good. Not great. Hopefully Prince comes in to this season and plays well though. We're going to need that.

I trust him though. The Giants have drafted extremely well over the years so it's hard to see him not panning out well.

Jailblazers7 07-28-2012 12:57 AM

Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012
 
Who will be playing opposite Haden in Cleveland this year?

-p.tiddy- 07-28-2012 01:16 AM

Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Who will be playing opposite Haden in Cleveland this year?

Sheldon Brown is washed up

I think Joeseph is the second best CB in the NFL but he plays with scrubs too...

No one is helping Patrick Peterson either, and I think he will be elite

-p.tiddy- 07-28-2012 01:18 AM

Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bano114
As a Giant fan I think you are over rating our CBs. Strange for a Cowboy fan to do.:oldlol: :cheers:

Prince has yet to prove much and Webster in my opinion is just good. Not great. Hopefully Prince comes in to this season and plays well though. We're going to need that.

I trust him though. The Giants have drafted extremely well over the years so it's hard to see him not panning out well.

I ranked them 8th....eh

Webster was great last last, year before that he was garbage...Amukamura could be a stud

You should be happy with your CBs

ROCSteady 07-28-2012 12:11 PM

Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012
 
Of course you would make this thread now at this point in time :lol What a transparent clown u are.


I seem to remember a Mike Jenkins- Top 5 CB thread some time ago. How did that turn out?

As good as Claiborne prolly will be IN TIME, I guaranteed he gets torched a few times times in the first half of the season.

I'm sensing him and Carr won't be as Godly this season as all you Blue Balls f@gs are thinking :banghead:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy