Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Bulls got Nate Rob (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273005)

Warners0 07-30-2012 06:35 PM

Bulls got Nate Rob

:applause:

nightprowler10 07-30-2012 07:40 PM

Re: Bulls got Nate Rob

Meh...

Tenchi Ryu 07-30-2012 09:16 PM

Will be a great source of energy from the PG spot from the bench, and definitely a better player than Lucas.

Crystallas 07-30-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
definitely a better player than Lucas.

:hammertime: Yep

ballinhun8 07-30-2012 09:43 PM

Not official yet but I like the signing. Teague didn't look like he was confident to be trusted in a key role so getting Robinson helps a lot. He definitely gives the bench a true scoring threat along with Gibson so that's a plus.

He and Rose could be scary.

Our bench doesn't look as bad as we thought it was going to be. Better offense this year but they'll need to improve on D if they will be counted on to win games.

Robinson
Belinelli
Butler/Radman
Gibson
Nazr

Not terrible but hopefully some time will give them the chemistry that the original Bench Mob had.

ljsbb27 07-30-2012 09:55 PM

I like the signing.

We know what we'll get for sure from him: energy and heart. Two things that match up perfectly with the type of roster we have here.

The things that he's been criticized for are things I've seen him improve over the last season or two. He's playing smarter and more under control.

He can provide us with a scoring spark off the bench which is something we've needed and at this point we can count on him more so than Teague so we needed someone for that spot.

Also once Rose comes back a Hinrich and Robinson due off the bench will be nice. On offense Hinrich could play PG while Robinson plays SG and on defense they could switch.

When he gets hot he can truly be a difference maker. Problem is he used to only do that once in a while and it'd be the only way he played a part.

Now he's learned to still contribute even if he's not on fire.

On a side note I read some rumors that we may be talking to TMac.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. Feel like there may be some better options out there like Jodie Meeks, Terrence Williams, Donte Greene, even Michael Redd, etc but if they're bringing in TMac to be behind RIP/Belli and Deng/Butler then i'm cool with it.

We'll see what happens.

Crazy Style 07-30-2012 11:53 PM

This is not a bad move at all. He has a lot of skills that definatley make up for his size. Plus he's a more than capable scorer. it's amazing sometimes how efficient he is offensively at his height.

Abe Frohman 07-31-2012 01:05 PM

For what he's costing us Im completely fine with this signing...

Tenchi Ryu 08-01-2012 08:36 PM

One thing I love is that this is another energy guy off the Bench. You can never have players with too much energy. Just thinking about the possibility of Noah, Gibson, Nate, and possibly Thomas filling the entire United Center with their hustle, drive and motivation, would make the team and even our fanbase better as a whole. Having all these players who openly love the game on our court
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Rose gonna be butthurt as hell he can't play with these guys yet
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

tamaraw08 08-03-2012 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljsbb27
I like the signing.

We know what we'll get for sure from him: energy and heart. Two things that match up perfectly with the type of roster we have here.

The things that he's been criticized for are things I've seen him improve over the last season or two. He's playing smarter and more under control.

He can provide us with a scoring spark off the bench which is something we've needed and at this point we can count on him more so than Teague so we needed someone for that spot.

Also once Rose comes back a Hinrich and Robinson due off the bench will be nice. On offense Hinrich could play PG while Robinson plays SG and on defense they could switch.

When he gets hot he can truly be a difference maker. Problem is he used to only do that once in a while and it'd be the only way he played a part.

Now he's learned to still contribute even if he's not on fire.

On a side note I read some rumors that we may be talking to TMac.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. Feel like there may be some better options out there like Jodie Meeks, Terrence Williams, Donte Greene, even Michael Redd, etc but if they're bringing in TMac to be behind RIP/Belli and Deng/Butler then i'm cool with it.

We'll see what happens.

I hope Im wrong, bec I just don't like Vlad Rad and Bellinelli.
I felt they could have had CJ Miles or Martell Webster, or Redd or even Fernandez, instead.:( It's not like these guys are being persued by a lot of teams, in fact all of them are still not signed.:eek:

chairman 08-03-2012 11:33 AM

am I the only bulls fan whos extremely excited about this signing? Nate Rob is too sick, so excited for the season to start :rockon: Go bulls

insidehoops 08-04-2012 11:59 PM

The official signing: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=10669

Crystallas 08-05-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairman
am I the only bulls fan whos extremely excited about this signing? Nate Rob is too sick, so excited for the season to start :rockon: Go bulls

He's legit. Not a savior like player, and he'll likely shoot us out of a few games, but he's also going to win us some games too. I like Nate a lot.

idizzle 09-18-2012 09:09 PM

Mark Deeks: Nate Robinson's contract with the Bulls is not guaranteed. Twitter

SourPatchKids 09-19-2012 03:12 AM

Unreal.