Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is Michael Jordan the unanimous G.O.A.T on ISH? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273031)

LikeABosh 07-30-2012 09:44 PM

Is Michael Jordan the unanimous G.O.A.T on ISH?

It's pretty much the general consensus that Jordan is the best of all time, but there's always those people who go against the grain and say someone like Magic and Russell is the GOAT. Does anyone here think a player other than Jordan is the best ever?

RazorBaLade 07-30-2012 09:45 PM

Re: Is Michael Jordan the unanimous G.O.A.T on ISH?

jlaub has wilt i assume

Punpun 07-30-2012 09:46 PM

Yo. Always go big they told me. KAJ is #1. 20 years at the top.

LikeABosh 07-30-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
jlaub has wilt i assume

I see him talking about how Wilt is so great and better than Russell but I've never actually seen him say Wilt>Jordan

Faptastrophe 07-30-2012 09:48 PM

No, Kobe is. Everyone knows that.

blablabla 07-30-2012 09:48 PM

lawd mamba

Story Up 07-30-2012 09:51 PM

Magic to me, then Kareem, then Russell.
**** Jordan, overrated commercialized piece of shit. If it wasn't for digitalized era where you see his face everywhere he wouldn't be so highly praised. Top five easy, but undisputed best? ****ing joke and a half. Magic could take 4 other scrubs and make that team better then Jordan could.

b1imtf 07-30-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Story Up
**** Jordan, overrated commercialized piece of shit. If it wasn't for digitalized era where you see his face everywhere he wouldn't be so highly praised. Top five easy, but undisputed best? ****ing joke and a half. Magic could take 4 other scrubs and make that team better then Jordan could.

U mad :lol

NOHCP3 07-30-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

DixieNourmous 07-30-2012 10:06 PM

RIP CITY 07-30-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

This is what you call, a hater. I can see people making a case for 1 or 2 other players but this is just blatant hatred.

(Jordan is the GOAT IMO)

Sarcastic 07-30-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
jlaub has wilt i assume

Pretty sure he has Russell ahead of Wilt.

Raz 07-30-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Troll be trollin'

fpliii 07-30-2012 10:09 PM

ehhhh

I have a three-way tie at the top of my list between Jordan, Magic, Russell

Nevaeh 07-30-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Dude, shut up. Magic's punk ass was afraid to even attempt leading a team of scrubs anywhere, Mr. "I'm not coming to the League, unless I get to play with Kareem, wah!!". Even Kobe had more balls than that "Grinning, Baffoon Stereotype, Step and Fetch" talking moron, who didn't even have decency enough to look his teammates in the eye when he passed them the ball.

(I guess that's how you do it, right?)