Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Question for tha smokers? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273175)

fiddy 08-01-2012 05:03 PM

Question for tha smokers?

I was wondering why all the rappers put on a high pedestal all the indica dominant stains like OG kush, purple kush, norhten lights and so on. Whats so special about it, they make me sleep all the time.

Please enlighten me.

LamarOdom 08-01-2012 05:10 PM

Re: Question for tha smokers?

Bcz they are potheads:confusedshrug:

fiddy 08-02-2012 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Bcz they are potheads:confusedshrug:

IMO its quite unenjoyable. Other takes on that?

KDTrey5 08-02-2012 04:53 AM

to get high?

Chief Keef 08-02-2012 04:55 AM

We smoke dope, all day, all night
you smoke reggie thats that shit i dont like

KDTrey5 08-02-2012 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Keef
We smoke dope, all day, all night
you smoke reggie thats that shit i dont like

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

baseketball4life 08-02-2012 05:16 AM

they don't make me sleepy at all. I just get to this stoned state where I'm alert but relaxed AF at the same time.

Scholar 08-02-2012 12:04 PM

Marijuana is bad for you, man. Don't do it.

Rappers also talk about guns and murder a lot, too. Does that mean you're curious about what murdering someone is like?

No, of course not! Weed is just as bad as murder. Don't commit murder (of your brain by smoking weed).

fiddy 08-02-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scholar
Marijuana is bad for you, man. Don't do it.

Rappers also talk about guns and murder a lot, too. Does that mean you're curious about what murdering someone is like?

No, of course not! Weed is just as bad as murder. Don't commit murder (of your brain by smoking weed).

Thanks for the advice. Ive been smoking for the past 6 years maybe. I dont smoke daily, more than that i hate people that smoke daily. 1-2 every week or two weeks is ok. Its great way to relax and shake off some stress.

DaHeezy 08-02-2012 05:10 PM

This will expain it best for you:

reefers

baseketball4life 08-02-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiddy
Thanks for the advice. Ive been smoking for the past 6 years maybe. I dont smoke daily, more than that i hate people that smoke daily. 1-2 every week or two weeks is ok. Its great way to relax and shake off some stress.

thats why i dont smoke i vaporize. everyday. :D

Goliath Uterus 08-02-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiddy

You hate people that smoke everyday? Fvck you mang.