Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Time to bring reds back immediately!!!!1 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273256)

Godzuki 08-02-2012 01:47 PM

Time to bring reds back immediately!!!!1

when i'm in the green you KNOW the rep system doesn't work anymore. next lakersreign will have stacks of green :wtf:

its pretty pointless if everyone has greens. either get rid of reps altogether or bring back reds NOW!!!1 i can't take it anymore :mad:

Unstoppabull 08-02-2012 01:52 PM

Re: Time to bring reds back immediately!!!!1

It sure sucks having all green doesn't it?:D

B-Low 08-02-2012 01:54 PM

I aggggggggg.....

I aggggrraareadafa....

I aggrrerrrriIIIIIEEEE.....

I agreeeeeeeeee w-w-w-w-w-w....

I agreees w-w-w-with...

Godzuki

Wow that was hard to say...

kaiteng 08-02-2012 01:56 PM

Rep system is pointless at the first point since it is so easy to break.

SourPatchKids 08-02-2012 01:59 PM

Do you really want ish to look like Christmas lights again?

JohnnySic 08-02-2012 01:59 PM

Agreed; I dont like rep to begin with, but its totally pointless if you cant neg...

Retro Spidey 08-02-2012 02:05 PM

embersyc 08-02-2012 05:40 PM

Perhaps negs should be allowed, but no red bars.

IE, you can only get negged down to zero.

Freedom Kid7 08-02-2012 05:42 PM

I'd like to see negs, but I doubt it'll happen. Certain people would complain about being negged, etc.

GOBB 08-02-2012 06:09 PM

Its pointless to care about rep colors. Pretty sad you care that much about red boxes. Like your internet badge of honor.

UtahJazzFan88 08-02-2012 06:23 PM

I agree, bring back reds so I can see godzuki with all red.

LakersReign 08-02-2012 07:01 PM

There go d**ksuki STILL being predictable as always. You're just mad cuz AS USUAL, you got mauled on the NBA forum, and the best you can do is run away like a scalded dog to OTC, DESPERATELY looking for backup. How'd that last thread work out for you? I think the general consensus was "put him on ignore and stfu.":roll:

You and rg/stateofmind/idefends over here, with your sock puppets(which is really how he turned his rep green, by repping himself with sock puppets like "Dan's A**"), trying to call other people bad posters, are like a couple of pedophiles(d**ksuki/rg/stateofmind), trying to call other people child molesters. NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER.

Oh, and by the way, almost 200 views and ONLY 11 posts means nobody cares:hammerhead:

Raz 08-02-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
Its pointless to care about rep colors. Pretty sad you care that much about red boxes. Like your internet badge of honor.

Cause he can't get real life box.

Godzuki 08-02-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB

lololol don't u make a big deal about you hitting certain post count benchmarks? :oldlol:

Godzuki 08-02-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LakersReign
There go d**ksuki STILL being predictable as always. You're just mad cuz AS USUAL, you got mauled on the NBA forum, and the best you can do is run away like a scalded dog to OTC, DESPERATELY looking for backup. How'd that last thread work out for you? I think the general consensus was "put him on ignore and stfu.":roll:

You and rg/stateofmind/idefends over here, with your sock puppets(which is really how he turned his rep green, by repping himself with sock puppets like "Dan's A**"), trying to call other people bad posters, are like a couple of pedophiles(d**ksuki/rg/stateofmind), trying to call other people child molesters. NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER.

Oh, and by the way, almost 200 views and ONLY 11 posts means nobody cares:hammerhead:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:cheers: