Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   My girls is a dyke! OMG! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273692)

Bladers 08-07-2012 10:00 PM

My girls is a dyke! OMG!
 
She updated her fb page to timeline and put that she was interested in "men" and "women"

lol she might be cheating on me with a gal. :hammerhead:
haha wtf should i do? :facepalm

TheeBeast 08-07-2012 10:01 PM

Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladers
She updated her fb page to timeline and put that she was interested in "men" and "women"

lol she might be cheating on me with a gal. :hammerhead:
haha wtf should i do? :facepalm


3sum :banana: :rockon: :banana:

niko 08-07-2012 10:01 PM

Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!
 
Well since you're a p u s s y it should work out just fine.

Bladers 08-07-2012 10:03 PM

Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheeBeast
3sum :banana: :rockon: :banana:


Great fantasy. But actually asking a girl in reality "you wanna have a 3some" is abit gray.

DonDadda59 08-07-2012 10:06 PM

Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!
 
So you managed to turn a girl gay? Not at all surprised, Jesus must be rolling over in his imaginary grave :applause:

QuebecBaller 08-07-2012 10:07 PM

Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!
 
This just make you a gay

just joking :D

niko 08-07-2012 10:08 PM

Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladers
Great fantasy. But actually asking a girl in reality "you wanna have a 3some" or abit gray.

You're pretending to have a GF, why not pretend to have a 3some?

TheWINdyCity 08-07-2012 10:08 PM

Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!
 
omg im dyin :oldlol:

franchiez 08-07-2012 10:08 PM

Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!
 
Could be a blessing, or could be something much worse.

TheeBeast 08-07-2012 10:11 PM

Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladers
Great fantasy. But actually asking a girl in reality "you wanna have a 3some" or abit gray.


You would ask that? :facepalm

I mean there's a million ways to get your girl to have a 3some

Bladers 08-07-2012 10:12 PM

Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by niko
You're pretending to have a GF, why not pretend to have a 3some?


Dude im fcking serious. this relaionship is ruining me. it was good at first now i think she cheating cause she ain't calling and texting me or responding to my text like she used to and im definitely not the needy or clingy person. but ****.

9erempiree 08-07-2012 10:12 PM

Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!
 
That's just too bad.

I had the same thing happen to me when I was 22. The girl that I was dating had a best friend that also liked me but these two broads were quite close, even for best friends.

One night I found out from the best friend that they carpet munched one another.

I got the heck out of that crap. Could or would of had a 3some but it would be complicated.

Men fear their girls cheating on them with men, now you also have to worry about the female sex. What if you lost her to a girl?

Bladers 08-07-2012 10:13 PM

Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheeBeast
You would ask that? :facepalm

I mean there's a million ways to get your girl to have a 3some


since you got all the answers. you mind sharing one?

9erempiree 08-07-2012 10:17 PM

Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!
 
There's not such thing as lipstick lesbians either.

They are all dykes and have tendencies like men. You don't want to be her b1tch either.

Bladers 08-07-2012 10:20 PM

Re: My girls is a dyke! OMG!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 9erempiree
That's just too bad.

I had the same thing happen to me when I was 22. The girl that I was dating had a best friend that also liked me but these two broads were quite close, even for best friends.

One night I found out from the best friend that they carpet munched one another.

I got the heck out of that crap. Could or would of had a 3some but it would be complicated.

Men fear their girls cheating on them with men, now you also have to worry about the female sex. What if you lost her to a girl?


i lost her alright. I have. I know it.
She got a great ass. Some of your would die for.
I just wanna smash this week before its too late.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy