Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Which Knick Team will Show Against the Suns? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27378)

oldknickfan 01-24-2007 01:36 PM

Which Knick Team will Show Against the Suns?

In the game against the Shackless and Wadeless Heat, it seemed as though the Miami players' wives could have beaten the AWOL Knicks then who did not have their heads and hearts into the game.

After a stinkeroo like that one, even with an ailing Marbury, don't be surprised if the Knicks who alternately blow hot and cold have a great game against the amazing Suns.

But then again, who knows which Knick team will show up tonight?

bigdaddybluesman 01-24-2007 03:16 PM

I am debating whether I want to watch the game or not.

I don't think I can handle another destruction.

I can see Crawford making turnover after turnover putting them in a hole early.

j Fresh 01-24-2007 06:07 PM

I don't know which team will show up, Marbury isin't playing.

knickscity 01-24-2007 06:33 PM

no telling what team gonna show, but no sense letting the youngsters ride pine tonight.

Amigo 01-24-2007 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaddybluesman
I am debating whether I want to watch the game or not.

I don't think I can handle another destruction.

I can see Crawford making turnover after turnover putting them in a hole early.

So true. I see the team that can't defend the perimeter or the pass coming to play tonite. I also see the team that drags their feet and barely runs the court. No heart.

oldknickfan 01-25-2007 03:33 PM

The Knicks play up or down to the competition. They would have been very competitive if Curry had not gone down.

But the loss of Curry and Marbury's injury could be very big blows to the Knicks.

Amigo 01-25-2007 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amigo
So true. I see the team that can't defend the perimeter or the pass coming to play tonite. I also see the team that drags their feet and barely runs the court. No heart.

I called it. Everything I said happened. Except Lee playing like a beast. Robinson was terrible from the perimeter. I hate Jerom James.

shafir 01-25-2007 11:26 PM

Put the text,"I hate Jerome James" in your avatar.

Amigo 01-27-2007 10:05 AM

Re: Which Knick Team will Show Against the Suns?

Good lookin' out. I didn't think of that. Too much work. That's why I barely get on anymore.

oldknickfan 01-30-2007 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amigo
Good lookin' out. I didn't think of that. Too much work. That's why I barely get on anymore.

Your logo should be a photo of JJ with a red Circle and slash through it. LOL

Amigo 01-30-2007 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldknickfan
Your logo should be a photo of JJ with a red Circle and slash through it. LOL

Dude, I really hate that 7 foot something clown. Someone creates an avatar like that I'll use it for the remainder of the season.

I HATE JEROME JAMES!!!!:mad: :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :mad: