Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What happened to l.kizzle (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273828)

LiLharvard 08-09-2012 06:27 AM

What happened to l.kizzle

THEN
Dude used to be cool
Had insightful basketball knowledge
Funny posts
Wasn't annoying
Not creepy

NOW
Borderline suicidal
Sounds like he hasn't touched a vagiina in years
Seeks attention like a whore @ John school
Vocabulary is declining/ serious car accident? (not sure)
Creepy

Please feel free to add some stuff to the table. I think we can make some serious progress and get to the bottom of this. Call it an intervention.

R.I.P L.kizzle of yesteryear

East_Stone_Ya 08-09-2012 06:32 AM

Re: What happened to l.kizzle

he went to a white bar

LiLharvard 08-09-2012 06:34 AM

We don't need any racisim up in here, son.

kNIOKAS 08-09-2012 06:40 AM

lizzle is a btich.

LilKateMoss 08-09-2012 06:45 AM

He's always been the same retard, only people are starting to realize it more.

Raz 08-09-2012 07:16 AM

He has declined seriously. He was never a good poster in the first place, now he's not trying to hide it. I think you're right, he sounds like has been shot in the head by a nail gun.

Osiris 08-09-2012 07:40 AM

He uses ISH like it's twitter or facebook or something, posting the lame happenings of his day and making an entire thread about it. I hate the BTE but at least they keep their lameness confined to that thread. L.Kizzle's posts about music and tv are neither interesting nor enlightening, I doubt anybody has ever gone and checked out an artist or tv show because he recommended it. His view on Black culture is just too much, it's weird. We're black we get it. Just a bizarre poster, nothing he ever says is interesting or worth reading and I think he makes a lot of it up. I was hoping you made this thread because he had actually disappeared. Horrible poster.

Batz 08-09-2012 07:46 AM

LKizzle is awesome, but who the hell are you people?

Raz 08-09-2012 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batz
LKizzle is awesome, but who the hell are you people?

I'm Ced. No idea who these other trolls are.

SilkkTheShocker 08-09-2012 08:03 AM

L. Kizzle is a baller. Anyone hating on him is a f.aggot

Raz 08-09-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
L. Kizzle is a baller. Anyone hating on him is a f.aggot

Says the troll.

SilkkTheShocker 08-09-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raz
Says the troll.

Go watch another play, you pretentious queer

Godzuki 08-09-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osiris
He uses ISH like it's twitter or facebook or something, posting the lame happenings of his day and making an entire thread about it. I hate the BTE but at least they keep their lameness confined to that thread. L.Kizzle's posts about music and tv are neither interesting nor enlightening, I doubt anybody has ever gone and checked out an artist or tv show because he recommended it. His view on Black culture is just too much, it's weird. We're black we get it. Just a bizarre poster, nothing he ever says is interesting or worth reading and I think he makes a lot of it up. I was hoping you made this thread because he had actually disappeared. Horrible poster.

goddamn just stfu weasel :facepalm how can you judge anybody when you're the biggest fgt poster here? wtf do you contribute? pedophile obsession threads? faking like you're into females with hot babe threads? i mean YOU calling someone else lame, of all people? :oldlol:

its unbelievable to me how you roll here like some 12 yr old girly ass kid pretending he's so cool when you're really as faerie as they come, and then have the nerve to talk shit about someone else being a bad poster. i haven't read a lot of Lkizzle's recent threads but to think he's any less of a poster than you are is laughable. you're an absolute nobody to most people here, you don't start good threads more than talking shit then running and hiding behind others that have no clue how much you're trying to manipulate them. its just unbelievable to me how some posters talk so much shit about someone else being a bad poster when they aren't themselves, and contribute a hell of a lot less. all your good for is emo lil kid shit and acting like someones annoying lil pipsqueak bro. you and dictator both are like the spineless pansies of ISH....

Raz 08-09-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Go watch another play, you pretentious queer

Play? Plays are great bro. Get some culture in your life.

L.Kizzle 08-09-2012 09:24 AM

I had 2 threads dedicated to me in the past 24 hours, talk about WINNING.

And who is this Osiris guy, really? He wrote to essays about me.

:biggums: