Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   See Cavs fans? This is how you make a big move (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273972)

GOBB 08-10-2012 12:32 AM

See Cavs fans? This is how you make a big move

Not hold onto this unproven talent because you value your assets way too highly. Maybe when your teams balls drop you'll make a gutsy move like the Sixers did. Enjoy rebuilding tho.

KyrieTheFuture 08-10-2012 12:48 AM

Re: See Cavs fans? This is how you make a big move

Lol what?

RazorBaLade 08-10-2012 12:48 AM

Somebody is proud they'll be the heats ECF bitch for the next 5 years

bmulls 08-10-2012 12:49 AM

I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch...you did lose Iggy

DonDadda59 08-10-2012 12:49 AM

Lay off the Cavs fans, they're living in Mad Max times :(

mrpibb 08-10-2012 12:49 AM

:oldlol:

I remember when I thought you were a quality poster.

BlackVVaves 08-10-2012 12:50 AM

He's right though :confusedshrug:

I'd say that applies more to a team that has been stuck "rebuilding" or in mediocrity for some time now though.

Cavs just trying to see their young talent pan out. Though, they should have pushed harder for Bynum if the deal was a fair one.

CJ Mustard 08-10-2012 12:50 AM

7th seed in the East at best. Enjoy your first round exit and 16th pick in the Draft.

Levity 08-10-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Lol what?

for whatever reason, hes on some crazy rampage on everything sixers related. youd imagine getting bynum would ease his nerves.

GOBB 08-10-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Lol what?

lol what is Cavs not wanting to give up more than Andy V and picks for Bynum. Thats lol what.

PJR 08-10-2012 12:53 AM

Cleveland is too busy drafting guards who come off the bench in college in the lottery. :oldlol:

GOBB 08-10-2012 12:54 AM

Sixers gave up Iguodala, Moe Harkless, N.Vucevic. Cavs package didnt sniff this. And Cavs fans argued they shouldnt give up more than that joke of a package they thought was good enough to land Bynum.

Do I need to bump that thread? I think I do. Refresh some memories.

KyrieTheFuture 08-10-2012 12:55 AM

LOL at acting like that trade fell through cause of us. ORL is an embarrassment of a franchise they took the worst offer.

DaSeba5 08-10-2012 12:56 AM

I would rather laugh at Orlando. They are a poorly run franchise and their fans have the right to be pissed. They didn't even get Bynum. I don't care about their cap space or anything like that, they basically just helped make the Lakers the favorites in the west and they got nothing in return. They'll be a garbage team.

QUIZZLE 08-10-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
Sixers gave up Iguodala, Moe Harkless, N.Vucevic. Cavs package didnt sniff this. And Cavs fans argued they shouldnt give up more than that joke of a package they thought was good enough to land Bynum for one season before he went somewhere else.

Do I need to bump that thread? I think I do. Refresh some memories.

Fixed. You gotta include that too man and you know the pompous son of a bitch would have too.