Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Some random game photos (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274838)

GOBB 08-16-2012 04:34 PM

Some random game photos

Mom dukes finally made me take all my old video game crap. I have Ninento, Sega Genesis (one was large the other small/got both weird cant remember difference), Nintendo 64, playstation (its really small tho called psone?) and ps2. If u want to see photos of the consoles let me know.

20 years old...

GOBB 08-16-2012 04:41 PM

Re: Some random game photos

ballinhun8 08-16-2012 05:00 PM

Oh man does that NBA Live still work?

I used to love that version and 97 on my Sega. I never knew they had an Elway football. Back in the day I had Joe Montana football.

Man, you're making me feel old with those pics.

ballinhun8 08-16-2012 05:02 PM

Does that Live on the SEGA still work actually? Man I would definitely be down to play that.

GOBB 08-16-2012 05:07 PM

NBA Live 96 was imo the best bball game of all time. I created so many players even MJ and game developers. As far as it working? Not sure. The game itself isnt broke, but I'd have to set up my Sega and give it a try. I got the wires, adapter, controllers. Thats not an issue. Only thing is most of this stuff is dirty. Needs to be wiped down, cleaned. So that and stop being lazy to unhook my xbox and hook this stuff up is holding me back from trying. :oldlol:

ballinhun8 08-16-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
NBA Live 96 was imo the best bball game of all time. I created so many players even MJ and game developers. As far as it working? Not sure. The game itself isnt broke, but I'd have to set up my Sega and give it a try. I got the wires, adapter, controllers. Thats not an issue. Only thing is most of this stuff is dirty. Needs to be wiped down, cleaned. So that and stop being lazy to unhook my xbox and hook this stuff up is holding me back from trying. :oldlol:

Do it and take a screenshot man!

I've tried looking for old game boys on ebay to play some kobe bryant 3-on-3 right now but those can go for over $100. I can't imagine what a working Sega Genesis would go for.

Cherry Picker 08-17-2012 05:07 AM

Big boy game
EA need to release another street title
Homecourt wasn't that good imo

heavensdevil 08-17-2012 09:41 AM

ahhh... Goldeneye...

NBA Live 96 tho!!!, Best old school ball game hands down. That game allowed players to type in the names of Legends and even rookies in the create a player who werent in the game and they would be unlocked.... including the likes of Wilt... Jerry West etc...

Burgz V2 08-17-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB

i remember me and my buddies would sit so close to the console because 1) we were too lazy to untangle 2) wanted to play real bad 3) got the good controller and didnt want to let go of it lollll