Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Jefferson-Money - The funniest/sickest poster in ISH-history? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274856)

millwad 08-16-2012 07:31 PM

Jefferson-Money - The funniest/sickest poster in ISH-history?

I was checking some old threads earlier tonight (swedish time) and I saw a beef with GOBB and J-Money and I laughed so much at J-Money's replies, the guy is messed up in the head.

One of his many punchlines towards GOBB:

Quote:

Well, well looky here, Marc with a c is trying to bully yet another promising young soldier looking to do good for his country.

How many times have you done this? With Evo (who is a fantastic basketball player). With poorlilrich who is an absolute admirable young, confident, young man. With HowardDirk. With Hawker. ANd the rest.. and for what?

What pleazure do you derive you sick, morbid, disgusting, despicable abomination of an old kid. ANSWER ME YOU F*CKING SCOUNDREL, WHY DO YOU DO THIS?

For the lulz. No ones laffing. No one smirked. Nobody giggled. It was always Kwajo and TMOGE who elicited that laughter.. which leaves you...

... in the same boat as Satan. But at least Satan was charming, was persuasive, was cool, was an all around badazz. YOU HAVE NONE OF THOZE REDEEMABLE QUALITIES you f*cking juvie delinquent. You'r ejust a blakc hole sucking up all the positivity and sweetness of life and trying to bring people down to your abyss of a level.. "Some people just wanna watch the world burn." You're like gravity only Isaac Newton would never ever acknowledge you let alone take the blunt force of an apple to figure u out. There's nothing to figure out. You're a mulatto freak who watches sports and tries to hurt the feelings of kind, genuine folks like the great people of ISH.

YOu f*cking despicable HOW DARE YOU. Let me reiterate your life for u, since ur terrible self awareness is no doubt confusing you.

1970's - Gobb is born at some hoagie shop's bathroom, weighing in all crying and sh!t, placenta looks more pleasant than him.
1980's - normal looking kinda cute fellow chillin at the beach with luving parents.
1990's - Jacked Will Smith's swagger. Jacked Martin Lawrence's swagger. Tried to attack Asians and rallied up a bunch of supporters. Tried to make something of his life... nope.. too dumb. too antisocial.. too uncharismatic.. too gay.. too lame.. too weak. too degenerated.
2000's - Created a sh!thole of a lair he calls his "Control Center" where he logs on to his Intel Pentium 4 Processor trying to get a bite of flesh from the young and the naive. Briefly succeeds. Relishes all that fame and glory.
2010's - Does the same sh!t. FOR A FUGGING DECADE. Working as a Jr. accountant or a post office employee orwhatever and SKIPPING OUT ON SHIFTS trying to feel like a man by hurting starface and loj as OPPOSE to commiting to his duty like a good upstanding citizen ought to.

FYI, I'm 165 and I strictly workout for power. The ability to produce the max force in the minimal amount o ftime. I've clocked in at 8 miles under 68 minutes. I've deadlifted 380 lbs before. Benched in the mid-200s. Gone days without food. Slept in the snow naked, and walked in the lands of Saudi Arabia well-adorned. I'm a trained blackbelt in Shotokan. I was born neglected and abused with nobody lying to me about what I could be or what I couldn't. Said you get wha tyou earn. I was raised in a cutthroat environment with death, disease, poverty surrounding me at every whim and corner, and I never take life for granted. That's why my material be consistent and sweet. Providin ga service for mankind is what I do, cuz without others

You on the other hand yuo spoiled little runt lived in a f*ckin great house in a pleasant neighborhood in Philly with your sexy moms spoonfeeding u praise every Christmas. Disgusting f*ck... udont scare me.. u aint sh!t. hit the bricks pal.. go home.
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You call yourself a God,
But even lowly peasants
are more valuable than u.

Hey diddle, diddle,
the fat in romos diddle,
romosexual jumped over the moon,
the lil rich laughed,
to see what a poor sport
and millwad ran away from the coon (thats u btw)

You uncultured, idiotic, unevolved, degenerate, unce fvck. You f*cking no nothing about the world aside from your little sh!thole of a sh!t hoel tone
YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE A SELFISH ABYSMAL HUMAN BEING. YOU BLACKHOLE OF HATRED OF DISGUSTING IGNORANCE. U IGNORANT ASS MUTT, U DONT KNOW SH!T ABOUT ASIA ARABIA AFRICA EUROPE OR ANTHING. All u know is staring deeply into Allen Iverson's eyes while stroking your shaft you sicko major.

PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP INFECTING US WITH YOUR HATRED.

Can I offer you some unsolicited advice? Just someone half your age. KILL YOURSELF NOW OLD MAN. DO IT NOW. THERE IS NOTHING worth living for you anymore. NOTHING. You are approaching it death.

I'll give you credit where credit is due. Mid-2000s u had it going on. So I ask you.. no I suggest.. no I COMMAND U to f*cking salvage any sense of honor you had and just erase yourself from this planet so that people don't remember you for the worthless trash you were post-2010. YOU WILL LEAVE with a somewhat pleasant taste in other people's mouths, I PINKY PROMISE U THIS.

Step 1
Take a kitchen knife. Any kitchen knife will do.
2) Take a piece of duct tape. The sh!t that you used to abduct little kids and rape them you sick pedo phukk yes not hte transparent one,.
3) Attach it to the handle of a door someway somehow (dont ask me for the deets)
4) PRACTICE your 40 yard dash and aim to impale the part of your chest slightly to the left.
5) STAB that organ that is so emptoy of compassion and kindness.

Old mutts like you have no say nor impact on this world. Leave us young dogs be.

"You can't keep a good dog down."

I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I DESPISE YOU. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL YOU ARE DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED FROM THIS ONCE GREAT COMMUNITY. I HOPE U NEVER FEEL THE WARMTH O FA WOMAN I HOPE U DIE A COLD LONELY DEATH (DUH) AND I HOPE THE GHOST OF THE PEOPLE U BULLIED MERCILESSLY HAUNT U IN YOUR SLEEP AND RUIN THE REST OF YOUR WAKING DAYS.

ImmortalNemesis 08-16-2012 07:37 PM

Re: Jefferson-Money - The funniest/sickest poster in ISH-history?

Yes. His prime was back in 08. Good times.

RaininTwos 08-16-2012 07:38 PM

I am at a loss why everything blown out of proportion these days. Everything is the _____est ever.

millwad 08-16-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
Yes. His prime was back in 08. Good times.

I just happenend to see some of his old posts and his comments were just beyond retarded, hilarious, weird, obnoxious etc..

Is he still around?

Myth 08-16-2012 08:53 PM

Eh, I don't remember anything he said that wasn't in full retard mode.

highwhey 08-17-2012 03:26 AM

J$ is goat poster.

Goat fakkit is OP.

SourPatchKids 08-17-2012 03:30 AM

What was GOBB's response?

highwhey 08-17-2012 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
What was GOBB's response?

Dude tried playing it off, ignored it. I think lol. Its in that post a pic 7 thread. J$ killed gobb tho. Most underrated post ever, probably bc ppl suck.gobbs nuts or are afraid of his jokes.

Raz 08-17-2012 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth
Eh, I don't remember anything he said that wasn't in full retard mode.

He has improved a lot. He was bat-shit crazy back on EZboard - he was perma-banned. He made a lot of death threats (myself included), if he's the same guy who posted as aljeffersonrules

chains5000 08-17-2012 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raz
He has improved a lot. He was bat-shit crazy back on EZboard - he was perma-banned. He made a lot of death threats (myself included), if he's the same guy who posted as aljeffersonrules

Remember this :oldlol:

Batz 08-17-2012 05:54 AM

Imagine this guy and Lebron23 stuck in a room together alone for like a week. That's some PPV shit right there.

SourPatchKids 08-17-2012 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batz
Imagine this guy and Lebron23 stuck in a room together alone for like a week. That's some PPV shit right there.

NotYetGreat 08-18-2012 01:36 AM

That "Let Me Analyze" you stuff was pretty good. I don't know how or why he turned from a freaking insane in the membrane type of guy to being a damn good poster though. :oldlol:

InspiredLebowski 08-18-2012 03:50 AM

J$ is the best person to ever grace our planet. I'm writing him in in November.

Go Getter 08-18-2012 08:13 AM

I honestly get bored reading all that shit. When playing the dozens It's best to keep it short and sweet. I'm not hating or taking sides, but other than some colorful language that was kinda lame.....we get it, you don't like GOBB.....sheesh, you could have said that shit it a sentence or two you verbose maniac you.

For real, roasting GOBB is one thing, but why all of a sudden did he start posting his bio, lol.....then he starts with the hate speech.....shit is weird yo, lol.