Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Confess your strange/wildest dreams (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274965)

LiLharvard 08-18-2012 01:27 AM

Confess your strange/wildest dreams
 
I had a dream last night that I bought two books that I've never even considered buying: Dexter and game of thrones. I distinctly remember in my dream that the game of thrones book was one of those beautifully built books with the cover being nice and filmy and kinda sand papery cover similar to your hoop mags that you buy. And I only recalled this dream after seeing a thread in the NBA section mentioning books lol'ing to myself.

Freedom Kid7 08-18-2012 01:34 AM

Re: Confess your strange/wildest dreams
 
I had a dream last night where I had terminal cancer
I dreamed once that there was a girl with two sets of penises and balls, one on each side

KDTrey5 08-18-2012 01:35 AM

Re: Confess your strange/wildest dreams
 
i can never remember my dreams. but its mostly sexx

ZeN 08-18-2012 02:06 AM

Re: Confess your strange/wildest dreams
 
I once had a dream where I was having sex with a curvy white girl... And the only way that I could get off was by cutting her with box cutter razors..


That was a weird one..

KDTrey5 08-18-2012 02:07 AM

Re: Confess your strange/wildest dreams
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeN
I once had a dream where I was having sex with a curvy white girl... And the only way that I could get off was by cutting her with box cutter razors..


That was a weird one..


b1imtf 08-18-2012 02:08 AM

Re: Confess your strange/wildest dreams
 
I dreamt of having sex with the OP

StateOfMind12 08-18-2012 02:09 AM

Re: Confess your strange/wildest dreams
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KDTrey5
i can never remember my dreams. but its mostly sexx

Yeah, especially sex dreams that aren't wet dreams or don't get your sheets wet and jizzed on.

I remember about 5-6 years ago when I was a freshmen in high school I had a dream with one of the first friends I made and it was a girl. I dreamed that I was banging her and she was riding my dick. felt good man, even though she wasn't that hot.

ZeN 08-18-2012 02:16 AM

Re: Confess your strange/wildest dreams
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KDTrey5


The cutting was providing her a euphoric feeling that brought sexual pleasure..

At no time did I dream that I was a movie character, that I was a villain, or did I display homicidal tendencies...

Bad comparison... Ted Bundy on the other would be a bit more flattering...although Ill need to merge this dream with my more lethal related ones..

KDTrey5 08-18-2012 02:20 AM

Re: Confess your strange/wildest dreams
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Yeah, especially sex dreams that aren't wet dreams or don't get your sheets wet and jizzed on.

I remember about 5-6 years ago when I was a freshmen in high school I had a dream with one of the first friends I made and it was a girl. I dreamed that I was banging her and she was riding my dick. felt good man, even though she wasn't that hot.

sex :applause:

KDTrey5 08-18-2012 02:20 AM

Re: Confess your strange/wildest dreams
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeN
The cutting was providing her a euphoric feeling that brought sexual pleasure..

At no time did I dream that I was a movie character, that I was a villain, or did I display homicidal tendencies...

Bad comparison... Ted Bundy on the other would be a bit more flattering...although Ill need to merge this dream with my more lethal related ones..

my apologies. but u just remind me of him for some reason

ZeN 08-18-2012 02:21 AM

Re: Confess your strange/wildest dreams
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KDTrey5
my apologies. but u just remind me of him for some reason

Its all good.. I never knew you met him personally, interesting..

KDTrey5 08-18-2012 02:22 AM

Re: Confess your strange/wildest dreams
 
i watch too much news. but take it as a compliment. niggeh was smart

LiLharvard 08-18-2012 02:38 AM

Re: Confess your strange/wildest dreams
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by b1imtf
I dreamt of having sex with the OP


Future negged

b1imtf 08-18-2012 02:49 AM

Re: Confess your strange/wildest dreams
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLharvard
Future negged

Why?

LiLharvard 08-18-2012 03:01 AM

Re: Confess your strange/wildest dreams
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by b1imtf
Why?


"You're smart too late and old too soon"


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy