Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lennon or McCartney, mates? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275346)

JaggerCommaMick 08-22-2012 09:38 PM

Lennon or McCartney, mates?
 
Who've you lads got as your musician of preference?

I'm partial to Paul as a songwriter, however I do prefer Lennon as a singer.

On the whole I think I give Sir Paul the edge slightly.

How bout you chaps?


*waits for hipsters to arrogantly pronounce it's Lennon and not close, simply because he's dead*

Math2 08-22-2012 09:40 PM

Re: Lennon or McCartney, mates?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaggerCommaMick
Who've you lads got as your musician of preference?

I'm partial to Paul as a songwriter, however I do prefer Lennon as a singer.

On the whole I think I give Sir Paul the edge slightly.

How bout you chaps?


Hate them both. Harrison is the only likeable Beatle.

RRR3 08-22-2012 09:40 PM

Re: Lennon or McCartney, mates?
 
They're both better than you, mate. BTW Axl Rose shits on you as a singer. :pimp:

SilkkTheShocker 08-22-2012 09:44 PM

Re: Lennon or McCartney, mates?
 
Garbage music.

TheMarkMadsen 08-22-2012 09:46 PM

Re: Lennon or McCartney, mates?
 
This is the NBA forum, Mate

JaggerCommaMick 08-22-2012 09:47 PM

Re: Lennon or McCartney, mates?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
This is the NBA forum, Mate



Oh dear, so it is. Meant to post this on the "Off the Court" board.

Forgive me, mates. Moderators feel free to move or delete this.

RRR3 08-22-2012 09:47 PM

Re: Lennon or McCartney, mates?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
I think Silkk the Shocker is great but I don't think the greatest rock band ever is worth listening to


JaggerCommaMick 08-22-2012 09:49 PM

Re: Lennon or McCartney, mates?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RRR3
They're both better than you, mate. BTW Axl Rose shits on you as a singer. :pimp:



I don't disagree with any of that, mate. Aint pertinent to this topic however.

RRR3 08-22-2012 09:50 PM

Re: Lennon or McCartney, mates?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaggerCommaMick
I don't disagree with any of that, mate. Aint pertinent to this topic however.

I like John better, always found Paul a tad annoying for some reason. George is my favorite though.

SilkkTheShocker 08-22-2012 09:59 PM

Re: Lennon or McCartney, mates?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RRR3

I was referring to the garbage music the OP was talking about.

coin24 08-22-2012 10:01 PM

Re: Lennon or McCartney, mates?
 
Op is a f@ggot...

RRR3 08-22-2012 10:02 PM

Re: Lennon or McCartney, mates?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
I was referring to the garbage music the OP was talking about.

What band do you think Lennon and McCartney were in, genius? :oldlol: If you're referring to their solo efforts, then you're still being silly, they were both great musicians on their own as well.

RRR3 08-22-2012 10:03 PM

Re: Lennon or McCartney, mates?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by coin24
Op is a f@ggot...

True story. OP slept with David Bowie in his younger days

kurt_rambis 08-22-2012 10:04 PM

Re: Lennon or McCartney, mates?
 
i liked paul's stuff with the beatles better than john's, but lennon had the better solo career

also basketball

RRR3 08-22-2012 10:04 PM

Re: Lennon or McCartney, mates?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kurt_rambis
i liked paul's stuff with the beatles better than john's, but lennon had the better solo career

also basketball

is my favorite sport


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy