Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Streetball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Time for a good 2 months (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275556)

SourPatchKids 08-25-2012 07:40 PM

Time for a good 2 months
 
Of asian league ball before school season stars. Contrary to popular belief, most asian league teams are as good as an elite aau team. Just maybe not as physical.

niko 08-26-2012 05:07 PM

Re: Time for a good 2 months
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Of asian league ball before school season stars. Contrary to popular belief, most asian league teams are as good as an elite aau team. Just maybe not as physical.


Do you think anyone gives a **** about asian league ball and has strong opinions on the quality of their play vs. AAU teams? You're not a bad psoter, but note that you don't need to give up as many updates on your life as you do.

AK47DR91 08-26-2012 05:30 PM

Re: Time for a good 2 months
 
Hey niko,...leave those kids alone!

let 'im do his thang.

SourPatchKids 08-26-2012 05:36 PM

Re: Time for a good 2 months
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by niko
Do you think anyone gives a **** about asian league ball and has strong opinions on the quality of their play vs. AAU teams? You're not a bad psoter, but note that you don't need to give up as many updates on your life as you do.

Your right, maybe that was a little unnessacary. But I'm not going to sit here and analyze my posts to see if a slight detail may tick some other poster. And why would you have to nitpick that out anyways? Are you my english teacher? Or do you feel that because you've been her so long you get to tell other posters what to do? :rolleyes:

Stuckey 08-26-2012 06:01 PM

Re: Time for a good 2 months
 
SPK is feeling very self entitled these days, let him be

SourPatchKids 08-26-2012 06:03 PM

Re: Time for a good 2 months
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuckey
SPK is feeling very self entitled these days, let him be

I want my waffle back.

magic14 08-27-2012 02:37 AM

Re: Time for a good 2 months
 
Foster City Flyers?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy