Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Prediction: Dwight wins MVP (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275664)

magicmanfan 08-27-2012 03:53 PM

Prediction: Dwight wins MVP

I might be a year early, but I really think Dwight will take the MVP
from LeBron very soon.....

It could be this year... this is the first time Dwight has played with
players as talented as KB or Steve Nash... even Pau... It will allow
his talents to flourish....

I really hope he wins 2 MVPs this year... (reg. season and finals)

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Mgamer20o0 08-27-2012 11:14 PM

Re: Prediction: Dwight wins MVP

depends on how long it takes to get back and into shape. ill be more happy with fmvp.

dd24 08-27-2012 11:24 PM

I'd be happy with a finals MVP too, because that would mean the Lakers have a championship. If the Lakers make it to the finals I would think Kobe has just as good of a chance at winning that MVP award though. Dwight can disappear at the end of games sometimes. If Kobe were to knock down big shots at the end of games it might be enough to get him another one.

Da Kobester 08-29-2012 02:10 PM

Well then he better round up dem MVP numbers fast coz speculations has D-Ho out til january!:banghead:

talkingconch 08-30-2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Kobester
Well then he better round up dem MVP numbers fast coz speculations has D-Ho out til january!:banghead:

dont think hell be out that long.

DKLaker 08-30-2012 12:04 PM

:confusedshrug: I honestly don't care who wins the MVP awards....as long as the Lakers win the championship I will be as happy as possible :cheers:
Anything else, awards and stuff is trivial.

dd24 08-30-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKLaker
:confusedshrug: I honestly don't care who wins the MVP awards....as long as the Lakers win the championship I will be as happy as possible :cheers:

My guess is the team feels this way too:cheers:

SourPatchKids 08-30-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Kobester

Yey

crisoner 08-31-2012 02:29 PM

Don;t care just want the Lakers to win the title. All I care about.

magicmanfan 09-01-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKLaker

Hey I agree, but I also really want someone to dethrone LBJ!! And Dwight
is the best candidate to do it....
:cheers:

lakerfreak 09-06-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magicmanfan
Hey I agree, but I also really want someone to dethrone LBJ!! And Dwight
is the best candidate to do it....
:cheers:

Our team is so stacked that there won't be one clear-cut best player. Its very hard for players on teams like ours to win it.

Back when the pistons were dominant, the only reason Chauncey Billups won it, was because he was the best player, and the point guard on a team that won 69 games in one season.

Someone like Lebron or Durant will be leading their team in scoring by far with 28+ PPG with a team win-loss record of 55+ wins. It usually goes to them.