Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I want to learn the Kabbalah (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275766)

Celtics4ever 08-29-2012 01:42 AM

I want to learn the Kabbalah

I'm looking for stuff online and I keep hearing that all the translated stuff online will not let me understand the real meanings of it. Anyone know of a good source or have another idea where I can learn and understand it?

KevinNYC 08-29-2012 02:12 AM

Re: I want to learn the Kabbalah

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celtics4ever
I'm looking for stuff online and I keep hearing that all the translated stuff online will not let me understand the real meanings of it. Anyone know of a good source or have another idea where I can learn and understand it?

Why do you want to learn the Kabbalah?

Nick Young 08-29-2012 06:40 AM

You need to be highly fluent in old Hebrew sport, not the stuff they speak in Israel today but the old style from Roman times with no vowel signs. also please stay away from it if you aren't Jewish.

That shit Madonna and Ashton Kutcher do isn't Kabballah. Christian and New Age bullshit is not Kabballah.

Also people who are into it are just old Jewish guys with beards who sit in academies arguing all day. It's not like you learn kabballah and just suddenly start flying around in the sky and seeing mystical hidden colors in everything. It's a highly complex philosophy and you probably wont understand it. It takes about 10 years of study PLUS you have to get chosen by a teacher.

PullupJay 08-29-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Young
You need to be highly fluent in old Hebrew sport, not the stuff they speak in Israel today but the old style from Roman times with no vowel signs. also please stay away from it if you aren't Jewish.

That shit Madonna and Ashton Kutcher do isn't Kabballah. Christian and New Age bullshit is not Kabballah.

Also people who are into it are just old Jewish guys with beards who sit in academies arguing all day. It's not like you learn kabballah and just suddenly start flying around in the sky and seeing mystical hidden colors in everything. It's a highly complex philosophy and you probably wont understand it. It takes about 10 years of study PLUS you have to get chosen by a teacher.

this.

nick,ata medaber evreet?

Take Your Lumps 08-29-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Why do you want to learn the Kabbalah?

Bitches love the Kabbalah.

rufuspaul 08-29-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps