Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Racing fans: Am I wrong in thinking Danica Patrick is always crashing? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276336)

Real Men Wear Green 09-07-2012 08:53 PM

Racing fans: Am I wrong in thinking Danica Patrick is always crashing?

I don't follow car racing at all but I swear that's what I hear about her on SportsCenter at least once a week.

Reef 09-07-2012 09:09 PM

Re: Racing fans: Am I wrong in thinking Danica Patrick is always crashing?

Well she is a woman.

Real Men Wear Green 09-07-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reef
Well she is a woman.

An obvious joke that I thought about making, but I'm genuinely curious. It seems like she's always in a wreck.

gigantes 09-07-2012 09:38 PM

as a green type of guy i frown upon NASCAR and other flagrant wastes of non-renewable resources, but as a general sports fan, the only time i hear about danica is when she crashed, when she blew up at another driver, or when she did both combined.

OTOH... to be fair... women's brains are not generally designed for this kind of thing, so i do give her props for excelling the way she does. yes, she's a pretty face, but she's obviously a tough, badass competitor, also.

Patrick Chewing 09-08-2012 03:09 AM

Always crashing into my c*ck

bdreason 09-08-2012 03:26 AM

She's actually been racing really well from what I've seen/heard. She's had some bad luck, and I also wouldn't doubt if she is targeted more than other drivers for being female.

NoGunzJustSkillz 09-08-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason
She's actually been racing really well from what I've seen/heard. She's had some bad luck, and I also wouldn't doubt if she is targeted more than other drivers for being female.

Yeah, I seen some story about her always being targeted out there. Them other drivers make it hell for her. Don't feel bad for her tho.

Real Men Wear Green 09-08-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason

Thank you. That sounds insane though. I'm not saying it's not happenning but this isn't like basketball where you freeze out MJ in the ASG and you're fine, these are car crashes where you risk massive injuries and even death. If that's going on it should be being reported like mad.

Math2 09-08-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I don't follow car racing at all but I swear that's what I hear about her on SportsCenter at least once a week.

OP IS A SEXIST!!!!!!!!

:lol

Bano114 09-08-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green

I found your problem for you right there. SC really goes for the drama in sport instead of what's going on. Its a news channel, and as with other news the bad is always more interesting than the good.

Why do you think Tim Tebow gets talked about so much? The drama.

bagelred 09-08-2012 09:10 PM

GO DADDY!!!!!.........ga ga ga ga ga.............

EricGordon23 09-08-2012 09:17 PM

She gets targeted for being a female. How bad would it look if jeff gordons and the dale earnharts lost to a woman. Sucks but will continue to happen.

LamarOdom 09-08-2012 09:57 PM

She is hoooot.

TylerOO 09-08-2012 10:52 PM

No but you are wrong for thinking there are racing fans.

LBJMVP 09-08-2012 11:58 PM

i wrecked that bitch last night.... if you know what i mean!!!!

i had sex with her in other words.