Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Alpha Dog (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27646)

heavensdevil 01-26-2007 02:47 PM

Alpha Dog

worst movie ever.

brwnman 01-27-2007 12:08 AM

Re: Alpha Dog

are you serious? I am rating it like the best movie of the year (I know its not saying much), but wow... but thats pretty much been the case with it, if you like it, it's really good. If you don't, then you really hate the movie...

ShaqiraShaqira 01-27-2007 12:45 AM

I agree this movie sucks

heavensdevil 01-27-2007 12:59 AM

movie of the year?...wow.

This movie was made for white suburban Kids, teach em a lesson.

was it a true story tho?>, Sharon stones makeup at the end was atrocious, she looked like one of the 'Klumps'.

brwnman 01-27-2007 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavensdevil
movie of the year?...wow.

This movie was made for white suburban Kids, teach em a lesson.

was it a true story tho?>, Sharon stones makeup at the end was atrocious, she looked like one of the 'Klumps'.

Yes, it was a true story about Jesse James Hollywood, he is still on trial in California I believe... but it's amazing how he ended up in Paraguay... lol, I wasn't really serious about movie of the year, but i thought it was a great movie...

heavensdevil 01-27-2007 03:07 PM

what was so great about it?

ALBballer 01-28-2007 02:48 PM

Movie was alright. I had high expectations for it because it got some pretty good reviews, but it was too much of a teen movie. If they would of done less with the party scenes and had more drama in it, the movie could of been real good.

brwnman 01-29-2007 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALBballer
Movie was alright. I had high expectations for it because it got some pretty good reviews, but it was too much of a teen movie. If they would of done less with the party scenes and had more drama in it, the movie could of been real good.

well, im a teen, thats why I liked the movie... I went with a bunch of people and they all liked the movie, maybe it is a teen thing...

heavensdevil 01-29-2007 04:13 PM

are u white?, maybe its a white teen thing. Seeing that "gangsta", fixing his Hawaiian shirt and adjusting his wal-mart fitted was too much for me.

apriorist 02-02-2007 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavensdevil
worst movie ever.

I haven't seen Alpha Dog, but I'm pretty sure Freedom Writers will be worse. Another white-chick-comes-to-the-ghetto-and-saves-everyone-from-a-life-of-crime movie. *yawn* I guess the creators didn't realize how condecending it would be.

(Yeah, I know it's based on a true story, so what?)

ALBballer 02-03-2007 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brwnman
well, im a teen, thats why I liked the movie... I went with a bunch of people and they all liked the movie, maybe it is a teen thing...

I'm a teen as well, but that's the way it came off to me. Like I said if they would of done less of the party scenes and showed more drama it would of been real good.