Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Week 2 Discussion and Game Thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276572)

StateProperty 09-12-2012 03:34 AM

Week 2 Discussion and Game Thread

Game Schedule

TylerOO 09-12-2012 04:16 AM

Re: Week 2 Discussion and Game Thread

Can't wait for Sunday and Monday night. Great prime time games

bigkingsfan 09-12-2012 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerOO
Can't wait for Sunday and Monday night. Great prime time games

Thursday too.

IcanzIIravor 09-12-2012 06:24 AM

I'm agnostic, but I just visited a bunch of nuns and I am hoping some actual Saints gift my Raiders with a win this week. Amen.

StateProperty 09-12-2012 10:00 AM

So I've been playing this thing at the Borgata. Person who picks the most correct game winners gets $20,000 that week. Last week I went 11-4 on my picks (Ginas/'Girls) wasn't on there. Out of 18,000 entries (you get one free entry a day, 7 a week, but have to go there to enter each one so I put in 3) there were 3 people who got all 15 right. 3!! And most likely they had more than 1 entry.

So I need your help for this week.

Which games are absolutely, 99.9% a guarantee? Since in NFL there is no 100%
Which games should I choose one winner on and another on my next entry? Like is it smart to choose DEN on one and ATL on the next?
By the way they don't use Thurs night games so don't worry about GB/CHI

I need that $20,000!

IcanzIIravor 09-12-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StateProperty
So I've been playing this thing at the Borgata. Person who picks the most correct game winners gets $20,000 that week. Last week I went 11-4 on my picks (Ginas/'Girls) wasn't on there. Out of 18,000 entries (you get one free entry a day, 7 a week, but have to go there to enter each one so I put in 3) there were 3 people who got all 15 right. 3!! And most likely they had more than 1 entry.

So I need your help for this week.

Which games are absolutely, 99.9% a guarantee? Since in NFL there is no 100%
Which games should I choose one winner on and another on my next entry? Like is it smart to choose DEN on one and ATL on the next?
By the way they don't use Thurs night games so don't worry about GB/CHI

I need that $20,000!

Houston over Jacksonville

New England over Arizona

Those two would be that 99.9%

UtahJazzFan88 09-12-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Houston over Jacksonville

New England over Arizona

Those two would be that 99.9%

I wouldn't even say either are 99.9% either, considering Jacksonville looked decent against Minnesota.

-p.tiddy- 09-12-2012 11:36 AM

Dallas over Seattle is a lock...Seattle is much shittier than I thought they would be.

niko 09-12-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Dallas over Seattle is a lock...Seattle is much shittier than I thought they would be.

Not in Seattle, they are a pain in Seattle and flying to West Coast is never a lock. You should win but that's not a 99% lock in any way.

Carbine 09-12-2012 11:49 AM

Why would someone declare Seattle _____ having seen them only play one game of meaning, on the road no less?

ROCSteady 09-12-2012 12:43 PM

Primetime is gunna have a helluva weekend when Seattle's defense disrupts Romo enough for a bigtime W.

Also, the Skins might hospitalize Bradford (poor guy) and the Redskins will be at the top of the division when PHI loses to BAL.

I love life. It was great before football season, now it's like I'm on drugs all the time. :pimp:

Sarcastic 09-12-2012 12:56 PM

Should have put this in for last week, but here is the Shuttle train that they used to advertise kickoff for the NFL.

-p.tiddy- 09-12-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbine
Why would someone declare Seattle _____ having seen them only play one game of meaning, on the road no less?

they lost to the fckin Cardinals who even had a QB injury and had to play Kolb

Russell Wilson looked awful...he had a ton hype going into Week 1 and it's all gone for me...I don't think he has a shot in hell against Claiborne/Carr

They might have a decent D but they still have a lot of growing to do...

-p.tiddy- 09-12-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarcastic

WOW in NY even...wonder how my times this got spit on...

TheSilentKiller 09-12-2012 01:47 PM

Bears vs Packers
Ravens vs Eagles
Saints vs Panthers
Jets vs Steelers
Lions vs 49ers
Broncos vs Falcons

Above are the games I am most excited for. Some very good primetime games this week :applause: