Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   3 days away (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2767)

KiNG 06-25-2006 04:33 PM

3 days away

what will u be doing at the time of the draft??? drinkin? smokin? fukin sum ugly fat gurl??????

fatboy11 06-25-2006 04:48 PM

Are you serious?

Man........go to hell.

We'll be WATCHING THE DRAFT WHILE WE'RE WATCHING THE DRAFT.

ThaKid 06-25-2006 04:52 PM

im so excited....im as excited like school girl in the 80's for corey feldman

i seen hippos 06-25-2006 04:55 PM

corey feld......I'LL BE WATCHING THE DRAFT....I SWEAR!

good thing i get off work at 5 on wednesday.

Unregistered 06-26-2006 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatboy11
Are you serious?

Man........go to hell.

We'll be WATCHING THE DRAFT WHILE WE'RE WATCHING THE DRAFT.

and yull aparently be eating cheese cake

fatboy11 06-26-2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered

Register, you cowardly cunnt.

JohnnySic 06-26-2006 03:01 PM

I've seen every draft since 1988, and dont plan on missing this one. :banana:

KiNG 06-26-2006 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered

:roll:

fatboy11 06-26-2006 03:49 PM

How is that funny?

d_white089 06-26-2006 04:07 PM

I am PUMPED..Can't wait to watch the draft previews on NBATV and ESPN..Already made two draft sheets to fill out the players and trades..:D ...Come on Lakers..Take Gansey!

defmut 06-26-2006 04:14 PM

I'll just watch until #16 pick. Anxious to see da Bulls' draft choices. 'bout this time that teams start bluffing and blowing smoke screens.

dwillreg 06-26-2006 04:21 PM

I'm interested to see where a lot of players go. I bet there will be a least one lottery rated player to fall into the late first round. I'll watch untill the Bobcats pick at 50.

tlang1982 06-26-2006 04:30 PM

I'll be at the Target center w/ the players, McHale and others during the draft. It's kind of cool free party they are throwing for season ticketholders.
Hopefully they'll pull some big blockbuster trade too and make the money on season tickets worth it. But I won't count on it. Atleast if McHale ****s it up again (Ndudi Ebi, William Avery, Rasho Nesterovic, Ray Allen draft and trade, Donyell Marshall, and the Joe Smith mishap) I can be right there to strangle him.

fatboy11 06-26-2006 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlang1982
I'll be at the Target center w/ the players, McHale and others during the draft. It's kind of cool free party they are throwing for season ticketholders.
Hopefully they'll pull some big blockbuster trade too and make the money on season tickets worth it. But I won't count on it. Atleast if McHale ****s it up again (Ndudi Ebi, William Avery, Rasho Nesterovic, Ray Allen draft and trade, Donyell Marshall, and the Joe Smith mishap) I can be right there to strangle him.

Why wouldn't he be in the "war room" actually doing work?

That doesn't make sense for him to be mingling with fans while he should be improving his team.

But then again, you have to wonder why the Wolves are in the position they are in right now........

tlang1982 06-26-2006 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatboy11
Why wouldn't he be in the "war room" actually doing work?

That doesn't make sense for him to be mingling with fans while he should be improving his team.

But then again, you have to wonder why the Wolves are in the position they are in right now........

I know we haven't seen eye to eye before, but you're right. If it wasn't for Isiah doing the worse job in GM history, McHale might get a similiar public stoneing. I know it's not a market like NY but comeo on the guy is just skating along and doesn't care about the product on the court.