Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Season around the corner/Dwight not ready for training camp (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276756)

lakerfreak 09-15-2012 05:43 PM

Season around the corner/Dwight not ready for training camp

Alright so just a bit of an update. Dwight won't be ready yet, although he is recovering well from what I am reading. Let's get a chance to discuss rotations, predictions, and other things you may want to address.

Predictions
1) What will the lakers' record be?

2) Who will be our best overall player?

3) How far will the lakers go this season?

4) MVP candidates? DPOY candidates?

5) Who will make the all stars from our team?

6) Anything else you wanna call?

Mgamer20o0 09-15-2012 11:50 PM

Re: Season around the corner/Dwight not ready for training camp

i didnt expect him there for opening day. if he gets in the 1st month or so ill be surprised.

1) What will the lakers' record be?
i am hoping for mid 50s
2) Who will be our best overall player?
howard might be the best once he is back. i am hoping pau shocks some people and plays well.
3) How far will the lakers go this season?
if everything goes well they can bring home another banner. though a few inj or dwight taking too long to come back might hurt that.
4) MVP candidates? DPOY candidates?
no mvp no dpoy.
5) Who will make the all stars from our team?
dwight will get in kobe will get in. nash maybe and pau maybe.
6) Anything else you wanna call?
mitch gm of the year. if not mitch then who??? really.... no one....

i hope the older players have their mins watched. i hope many nights kobe can sit out the 4th.

i cant start a season with out missing chick.

All Net 09-17-2012 03:56 AM

Predictions
1) What will the lakers' record be?- I would say 59-60 wins...depending on Dwight's return and how healthy our starting 5 stay.

2) Who will be our best overall player?- Dwight as he is a top 2-3 player right now. It's still Kobe's team but Dwight will have more impact.

3) How far will the lakers go this season?- conference finals at worse and that should be at least be the expection. Fact is though all of the big 3...L.A, Miami and OKC are expecting a championship.

4) MVP candidates? DPOY candidates?- Lebron's to lose but Durant may be due it. DPOY is always Dwight's to lose if healthy.

5) Who will make the all stars from our team? Kobe,Dwight, Nash

6) Anything else you wanna call?- Meeks will be in the top 5 in three-point shooting this season. I have hope.

LA.MJ&KB#1 09-17-2012 08:00 AM

Predictions
1) What will the lakers' record be?- I would say 58 wins...depending on Dwight's return.

2) Who will be our best overall player?- Dwight. But, Kobe will have a GREAT season.

3) How far will the lakers go this season?- conference finals or championship.

4) MVP candidates? DPOY candidates?- Kobe will finish in the top five and Howard early return should win DPOY if healthy.

5) Who will make the all stars from our team? Kobe,Dwight and Pau

6) Anything else you wanna call?- The bench will be vast improve for sure Meeks will benefit from Nash. Dude will knock down those wide open shots.