Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   GT Miami at New York (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27706)

knickscity 01-26-2007 11:29 PM

GT Miami at New York

I will keep this short as possible. Obviously a good, must needed victory. of course it's all about Crawford. 20-30 from the field, 8-10 from 3. Killing!!!

But guess what was more important? 12 turnovers. I made a post on of our other threads a couple days ago and I don't know how to quote my own post yet. What it said was that we average 17 turnovers. If we can chop that by 5, just look at the points we COULD have. we average 101, tonite we got 112(do the math).
Crawford wasn't the only man out there playing exceptionally.
Marbs stats were great too. 13 assists and 1 count it 1 turnover.

Of course Crawford isn't gonna do this every night. But clearly Marbs was running the show like a one night dub of Steve Nash. Can he run the show like this on a nightly basis. If he wants to. he played smart and CONTROLLED. The entire team played great and it was due to great set-ups.

I'm not gonna talk under the table. Good win. LET'S GO KNICKS!!!

I'm out. Knickscity....

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork 01-27-2007 12:05 AM

Re: GT Miami at New York

great win.

you guys showed DWhistle. i cant believe he got 21 FTs.... ridiculous....

j Fresh 01-27-2007 12:18 AM

This was a great win for us. Marbury played great, and Crawford was swishin' & dishin'! out there! On a less serious note.....

:roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

The Heat lost to the Knicks with DWade and Shaq playing :applause: :lol:

Crawford <- :bowdown: you the man!

Payback is sweet!

bigdaddybluesman 01-27-2007 12:55 AM

It makes me rethink Zeke's whole rotation and philosophy.

Jerz Netz 01-27-2007 01:34 AM

knicks are looking good lately. whats up with q-rich the last few games though n how long is curry gong to be out?

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 01-27-2007 02:33 AM

Curry is going to be back next game. Crawford was money, Damn!

ChanningShamgod 01-27-2007 02:36 AM

hahaha! great game. how funny is it that without curry and jeffries we're finally a decent team?

Jerz Netz 01-27-2007 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Curry is going to be back next game. Crawford was money, Damn!

has it already been a week? that jkidd avatar looked good on you:oldlol:

knickscity 01-27-2007 08:08 AM

Zeke showed alot of class by not allowing Crawford to go near 60 at MSG. Too young son, Bernard King is a legend. Get it on the road. But if Crawford had of been still out there........6 minutes left in the fourth to get 9 more would have been easy. Plus it was a blowout so no reason to show up nobody.

BTW, HTR i'm glad that bet is over!! Welcome back son!!!!

shafir 01-27-2007 09:20 AM

Good thing JJ was out of the starting lineup, and Craw had a huge night. Lets go Knicks!

Amigo 01-27-2007 10:17 AM

I loved that display of teamwork last nite by the Knicks. I actually LOVED having Crawford on the team for at least last nite. Good Job Jamal. I give him props.:bowdown:

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 01-27-2007 11:01 AM

We'll see what he does against the bucks, ruben patterson is going to try to put some clamps on him.